Doonhamers vs. Pars in League One Part One

46 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Doubt it tbh. Early in his management career, a lot of history with the club and still early doors in the league. As I said on the sack race thread weeks ago: unless we are bottom at Xmas I reckon WG has about the safest gig in the division.

Not sure.

I can actually see him being gone before Christmas.  

Just now, Captain Saintsible said:

Well done Dunfermline reaching top of a league that my club have never sunk as low as

You lot are at the level you deserve 😂

Yes. We were deservedly relegated and so are playing in the resultant league. No one disputes this.

Unsure of your point.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yes. We were deservedly relegated and so are playing in the resultant league. No one disputes this.

Unsure of your point.

My point is that you you’ve tried to cheat is for years and you’re now at the level you’re cheating deserves

so giruy 😂

get my point now?

If not, let me spell it out, you lot have tried to cheat my lot for deacdes

yet you’ve ended up at your own level

so fuck off 😘

10 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

My point is that you you’ve tried to cheat is for years and you’re now at the level you’re cheating deserves

so giruy 😂

get my point now?

If not, let me spell it out, you lot have tried to cheat my lot for deacdes

yet you’ve ended up at your own level

so f**k off 😘

Once again, yes, we are at the level we deserve. Our club did 'cheat' with finances and paid the cost. Can't see any Pars disputing this. 

Tried to cheat your club for decades? Nah, sit down you silly old wreck. 

Another shite home performance, nothing positive from a QoS perspective today, miles behind a title contender: another game closer to having no chance of promotion, the reality setting in that we could potentially be here for a while. And yet it's a St Mirren fan having a meltdown on this thread. What a place. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Another shite home performance, nothing positive from a QoS perspective today, miles behind a title contender: another game closer to having no chance of promotion, the reality setting in that we could potentially be here for a while. And yet it's a St Mirren fan having a meltdown on this thread. What a place. 

I think you might be being generous about us being here for a while. 

Hopefully it isn’t the Scot Rail express  service to the Lowland League. Calling at: Peterhead, Stirling, and Dalbeattie.

5 hours ago, qos_75 said:

I think you might be being generous about us being here for a while. 

Hopefully it isn’t the Scot Rail express  service to the Lowland League. Calling at: Peterhead, Stirling, and Dalbeattie.

Exactly this - I am not sure if the majority of  QOS supporters actually realise how serious things are. Some still buy this nonsense that keeps getting peddled …………”we have some real genuine quality in the squad”. Getting comprehensively outplayed at home for an absolute eternity by almost every team that comes calling suggests otherwise to me.

41 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Exactly this - I am not sure if the majority of  QOS supporters actually realise how serious things are. Some still buy this nonsense that keeps getting peddled …………”we have some real genuine quality in the squad”. Getting comprehensively outplayed at home for an absolute eternity by almost every team that comes calling suggests otherwise to me.

Yip, the 'here for a while' thing is starting to sound ambitious.