Doonhamers vs. Pars in League One Part One

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

You get the feeling eventually we are going to spank a team by a good few goals with the amount of chances we create. Hopefully it is this Saturday, because Palmerston seems to be a terrible place for us to get results.

You won down here on your last visit! Palmerston should hold no fear for any semi competent team whilst our rancid defence remains unchanged.

Edited by Dougie Mills

Other than the baffling thrashing by Clyde, I don't think any of your results are atrocious.
If you were losing to Kelty, Peterhead or Edinburgh then that would be a bigger cause for concern.

I'm sure Kelty will give it a good go the week after you...

16 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If you were losing to Kelty, Peterhead or Edinburgh then that would be a bigger cause for concern.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure Kelty will give it a good go the week after you...

It's just so what we do, isn't it though ...

It’s either a 5-3-2 or a 4-2-3-1 with that tactic. No natural defensive midfielders. I’d be inclined to think it is the latter of those two, because Comrie cannot play centre back. Surely to Christ today is the day we take our chances and the game isn’t unnecessarily tight?

IMG_3346.thumb.jpg.d556077c0056d50cb26016579380a919.jpg
IMG_3345.thumb.jpg.d0ab32cb671c26a9d30fd0731418d348.jpg

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It’s either a 5-3-2 or a 4-2-3-1 with that tactic. No natural defensive midfielders. I’d be inclined to think it is the latter of those two, because Comrie cannot play centre back. Surely to Christ today is the day we take our chances and the game isn’t unnecessarily tight?

IMG_3346.thumb.jpg.d556077c0056d50cb26016579380a919.jpg
IMG_3345.thumb.jpg.d0ab32cb671c26a9d30fd0731418d348.jpg

Bound to be 3-5-2 like last week. (Though at times I felt it moved to a lopsided 4-4-2) Chalmers for Hamilton only change

comrie has been fine when used at rcb this season.  Mcpake plays a far more sensible 3-5-2 than the other fuds.

Todorov and O'Hara. Great. Two shite strikers who absolutely love a goal or two against us default_sad.png

O’Hara hasn’t scored all season in League 1 and Todorov only has one goal. In saying that, we have been creating a ridiculous amount of chances every game this season, perhaps outside the Kelty game, where we created “enough”. Someone is bound to get a proper scudding off us sooner or later.

Neither on whom scored any of the 6 goals in 4 games against you last season.

O’Hara hasn’t scored all season in League 1 and Todorov only has one goal. In saying that, we have been creating a ridiculous amount of chances every game this season, perhaps outside the Kelty game, where we created “enough”. Someone is bound to get a proper scudding off us sooner or later.
My deepest apologise to [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention].

Aye, pipe doon [emoji38]

Wilson on ASAP please before we're 3 down. Absolutely spineless in the middle again. And all over tbh. East the only one who seems to know what a tackle is.