Jump to content

Arbroath 🟣⚪️ vs Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Our 12th man on Tuesday was undoubtedly our wide ,in great nick pitch which plays up well to our fast passing style.Will be a different game today with Arbroath’s windy ,wee hoor of a pitch so not making an rash predictions .

What is it with folk thinking Gayfield has a small playing surface? It’s bigger than several in the Championship and Premiership and is almost the same size as Firhill - same length, slightly narrower.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

What is it with folk thinking Gayfield has a small playing surface? It’s bigger than several in the Championship and Premiership and is almost the same size as Firhill - same length, slightly narrower.

According to official stats Gayfielfd 4m smaller in width,same length .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I Clavdivs said:

According to official stats Gayfielfd 4m smaller in width,same length .

Yeah, that’s what I said, hardly a “wee hoor of a pitch” though. Gayfield has a larger playing surface than Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Dens, Tannadice, Starks Park, Somerset Park, Cappielow etc etc etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah, that’s what I said, hardly a “wee hoor of a pitch” though. Gayfield has a larger playing surface than Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Dens, Tannadice, Starks Park, Somerset Park, Cappielow etc etc etc.

4m is significant when using wide players ….still a windy ,wee hoor of a place 😉.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Are you absolutely raging that Dale has been decent? 

I’m not at the game today but I’m delighted that Hilson’s playing well. I would be over the moon if he finally fulfilled his potential. It was always the same with LD too, both players with obvious ability.

However, you can’t deny that Shanks is a bigger goal threat than Hilson.

Edited by Tattie36
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...