Arbroath 🟣βšͺ️ vs Patrick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

Gonna be another tough game with injuries, suspension, outgoings and new signing.
Gaston
Oakley little hammy hancock
Stewart jacobs allan linn
Tait
Isiaka
Not a fan of jacobs but doesn’t look like we have any other options just now and no idea what’s going on with low.

Weather forecast and wind has died down massively from forecast earlier in week. Was 21 with gusts up to 34 when I looked on Tuesday it’s now 15 with gusts up to 26. That numbers been dropping all day though, should be fine afternoon for it and hopefully we can try play a wee bitΒ 

Β 

McKenna is out a couple of weeks. Hammy is back. Nicky Low I have no idea I hope everything’s ok cause he’s a great guy but he may well be sat outside Cappielow in his motor so I’m forgetting about him picking the belowΒ 

Β 

Gaston

Β 

Oakley

LittleΒ 

Hammy

Hancock

Β 

Stewart

TaitΒ 

Jacobs (who I actually don’t mind at all)

Allan

BobbyΒ 

Β 

Shanks

Β 

Please. Now this is a hard ask for a team that has been in turmoil with all the changes through the weeks, would be a hard ask with a settled side.
Β 

However please tomorrow Arbroath a wee bit of energy and something to shout about. Nearly 2k home fans at the last couple games and I can’t think of us creating a single chance. Just some signs of positivity please

Edited by 1320Lichtie

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Β Nicky Low I have no idea I hope everything’s ok cause he’s a great guy

You're clearly a decent, caring human being.Β 

Hope Nicky can still do a jobΒ  for us.

Edited by DUAFC

Mitchell

Β 

McMillan

MuirheadΒ 

Holt

Milne

Β 

Docherty

Turner

McKinnon

Β 

Fitzpatrick

Graham

Lawless

I think this is likely to be the Thistle team. Graham was rightly rested (from the starting XI) midweek but I think it’s clear he’s still first choice striker, had Anton added to his tally on Tuesday he may have given McCall a trickier headache up front for tomorrow. Fitzpatrick coming in for Tiffoney is probable and I reckon Muirhead will continue in central defence - this should be his type of fixture. Β 

Edited by JagsCG

8 hours ago, ptptptfc said:

What train are jags fans getting? And what pub close to ground wilL I find fellow jags as a lone travellerΒ 

Not sure about the trains but the Tatties Neuk is directly across from the ground and is good, recently they've made it look more like a restaurant from outside but it's good for football fans

With two young full backs flying down the wings and Allan and Tait in midfield we should be creating plenty of chances, but can we finish them and how will we cope defensively? I hope we keep the ball on the ground for a change. Optimistically a 3-3 draw. [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Put on a show? I’d be happy with looking like a competent football team that has a wee bit about usΒ 

Couldn’t agree more. I can’t make today but all I want is an energetic, attacking performance and to look at the match stats and see a lot of attempts on goal.

26 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Couldn’t agree more. I can’t make today but all I want is an energetic, attacking performance and to look at the match stats and see a lot of attempts on goal.

Absolutely this, last season we always looked like we knew what we were doing, this season so far, not so much

Β 

Edited by ecto

Our 12th man on Tuesday was undoubtedly our wide ,in great nick pitch which plays up well to our fast passing style.Will be a different game today with Arbroath’s windy ,wee hoor of a pitch so not making an rash predictions .