Arbroath 🟣βšͺ️ vs Patrick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

14 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Any chance you guys could just loan us Dowds for the rest of this season πŸ‡±πŸ‡»βš½οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Was absolutely superb for us and gave us great options uptop creating so many brilliant memories, Was gutted we never signed him when he left Falkirk especially since his brother put on Twitter he was Gayfield bound 😭

Absolutely not. You would be welcome to Cammy Smith though.Β 

14 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Any chance you guys could just loan us Dowds for the rest of this season πŸ‡±πŸ‡»βš½οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Was absolutely superb for us and gave us great options uptop creating so many brilliant memories, Was gutted we never signed him when he left Falkirk especially since his brother put on Twitter he was Gayfield bound 😭

You would be better off with a fag dowd

Hilson would be every bit as good if we gave him a run in the team

15 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

You would be better off with a fag dowd

Hilson would be every bit as good if we gave him a run in the team

You’re definitely at it, I’ve thought it for a while. Who/what are you? A β€œhilarious” Mo fan with a fake account? That weird Killie fan Fid?

Hilson has had several runs in the team (as had Donnelly) and has never come close to delivering anything like the performances Dowds did in his short time at the club.

41 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

You’re definitely at it, I’ve thought it for a while. Who/what are you? A β€œhilarious” Mo fan with a fake account? That weird Killie fan Fid?

Hilson has had several runs in the team (as had Donnelly) and has never come close to delivering anything like the performances Dowds did in his short time at the club.

🀣🀣🀣

5 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Also I think we are streaming this as a one off purchase at Β£10 (our league games are monthly or annual subscription only) for any Arbroath fans who might not want to travel and pay Β£20

Though if you're in the UK / Ireland you'll need a VPN and I've no idea how good or otherwise the VPN detection software the club / SPFL are using is so might be Β£10 down the toilet if you can't see it.

I took a month subscription recently. Had VPN enabled when I paid. When I watched the two games, I forgot to put VPN on and it wasn't a problem. I don't think the club are too bothered.

If anyone is planning to watch on a Mac, use Firefox. It doesn't like Safari.

Edited by Arnold Layne

4 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Have no idea what the line up will be tonight - but I expect this to be a very close game.

Arbroath have been losing games very narrowly in recent weeks - but a win is coming soon.

Prediction - away win - 1-2 Arbroath.

Β 

I think we have a chance on Saturday. Purely because it’s at home and I think we will have reinforcements in. Tonight though I’m not so sure. Zero confidence against what looks like one of the best teams in the division

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

So is your whole thing just posting obvious nonsense, aye?Β 

Yes

21 hours ago, Reid said:

Would imagine we’ll make a fair few changes for the cup game. If fit then I’d imagine Sneddon, Brownlie, Muirhead, Hodson, Turner, Smith, Fitzpatrick and 2 of Weston, Dowds or Mullen to start.

Β 

Something like this:

Sneddon

Hodson Akinola Muirhead McMillan

Fitzpatrick Docherty Turner Smith

Dowds Mullen/Weston

I was miles off with that prediction. Only 3 changes: Muirhead, Turner and Dowds in for Akinola, McKinnon and Graham.

I was miles off with that prediction. Only 3 changes: Muirhead, Turner and Dowds in for Akinola, McKinnon and Graham.
I do feel a bit for Sneddon. I've never been his biggest fan but to be dropped for someone who doesn't appear to be any better than him seemingly for the long hall is surprising.

11 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
25 minutes ago, Reid said:

I do feel a bit for Sneddon. I've never been his biggest fan but to be dropped for someone who doesn't appear to be any better than him seemingly for the long hall is surprising.

Agree with that. I don’t think there’s much between the two. Both are good shot stoppers but too indecisive and poor decision making. I think Sneddon should’ve started the season as number 1 and should definitely been given game time tonight.

15 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

We almost never lose to Partick Thistle.Β  Them beating us is the equivalent of Dundee United shipping 9.Β  If it happens, we are officially in a crisis.

Oh it’ll happen alrightΒ 

Β 

The people predicting a win, I would personally be happy with having more than one shot on target this eveningΒ 

1 minute ago, stan3600 said:

Makeshift defence, makeshift forward line, only 4 outfield subs (no defenders). We’ll be fine.

This could be Thistle's best chance.Β  We've beaten them so often in recent years that we actually built them a dedicated mantleplace in the summer stadium upgrade....

...but I have zero confidence for tonight!