Dundee vs QP

Reckon McGowan might be getting sent off. QP's number 47 lay the head into (not a headbutt, just laying the head into McGowan's face trying to intimidate) McGowan at a corner and McGowan was intimating that he'd meet him in the tunnel.

The number 47 ran off the pitch classlessly refusing to shake anyone's hands making sure to grab big Eze with him and McGowan ran straight off the pitch as he left.

7 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Queens doing well so far this season and are undefeated away from home.

This will be a difficult game but queens are conceding in every league game so hopefully we can take our chances(no laughing please) and get a good result.

3-0 the dee and Murray to get booted into the Derry.

Nice one Kev 👍

On 27/08/2022 at 19:35, williebraveheart said:

No reason to fear this game. Hope Simon Murray will be fit and his substitution was only a precaution. I would take a draw as a consolation.

On 27/08/2022 at 23:32, BMG Spider said:

Cheers for this. I was in danger of getting confident about this game, but this suits my natural pessimism. I hate it when we’re expected to win. I can look forward to the game knowing we’ll lose.

Is there a sarcasm emoji out there?

Expect a tough game, but if everyone’s available it should be a good watch. Go on Queen’s.

On 30/08/2022 at 15:57, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Sometimes it's just meant to be...

See the source image

On 30/08/2022 at 18:09, an86 said:

Participated in many an act of tinpottery over the years, but Dundee’s ticket patter is right up there. Bringing about 150 fans and have to take a fucking orienteering course to buy a ticket.

On 30/08/2022 at 19:50, spiders4ever said:

You have to appreciate that a small club like Dundee can't be expected to sell tickets over the Internet like massive clubs such as Montrose can. To think that Dundee have taken over our mantle of being the only amateur club in the senior leagues.

On 31/08/2022 at 10:03, an86 said:

You’re getting about sixteen tickets for the game at Lesser.

On 31/08/2022 at 10:19, williebraveheart said:

Too many.

On 31/08/2022 at 13:56, Hampden Diehard said:

Genuinely loving the big team bantz from the mob whose big game is now the derby with Arbroath.

But to the game - we're admittedly still a bit fragile but we do look likely to score at least one every game if Murray plays. I can't see one goal being enough to avoid defeat though.

I'd snap the hand off you for a draw and remaining three points ahead. I'd also settle for that at the end of the season.

On 31/08/2022 at 17:52, Ben Reilly said:

At least those grounds had the facilities to sell tickets to away fans.

On 31/08/2022 at 18:10, Zanetti said:

Fair enough I suppose. Out of curiosity, which was your favourite out of the times your club went into administration?

On 31/08/2022 at 22:56, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Always thought it was called The Derry in line with the Rangers version back in the early seventies?

As for Dundee's drug problem, surely that's between the club and your players.

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

Screenshot_2022-09-03-17-23-55-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.470ff33522f006a72f5c295a4c95df0a.jpg

fuck off GIF

I need to see Robinson’s second from today again. Oh ya fucker! I’ve enjoyed every game this season, even when we’ve lost. Been good entertainment! Looked a lot better today and we should be trying to get Robinson signed up permanently! Hope Rudden isn’t badly injured. Didn’t see what happened to him? Looked like he’d hurt his foot about 5mins earlier too.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Looked pretty bad from the Derry, let out quite the moan of pain when putting weight on his ankle. Couldn't walk on it at all.

It was ridiculous they seemed to take ages to get him on a stretcher. Thought the poor b*****d was going to have to hop from the Derry round the pitch.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Reckon McGowan might be getting sent off. QP's number 47 lay the head into (not a headbutt, just laying the head into McGowan's face trying to intimidate) McGowan at a corner and McGowan was intimating that he'd meet him in the tunnel.

The number 47 ran off the pitch classlessly refusing to shake anyone's hands making sure to grab big Eze with him and McGowan ran straight off the pitch as he left.

Paul McGowan is @The Derry imo.

Thank you.