Dundee vs QP

1 hour ago, DieDee said:

I'm given to understanding that QP aren't a bunch of cloggers so could be a good game. Like to see Williamson given the holding midfield role, thought he really came on to his game on Tuesday. Hopefully McCowan back with McGowan, McMullen and Mulligan. Would be happy for Anderson to be given a chance again if Mulligan is off it again.  

I would concur with your understanding that we are not a bunch of cloggers and to be fair, in the games I have seen so far there has not been a bad tackle, clumsy maybe, but nothing over the top. 

Your midfield duo in the earlier cup game were too good for us then, however, we have improved since and with confidence from the recent wins, I believe we will win this time out; 2-1. 

We could either go on the rampage or be rampaged against. Dundee’s first half in the cup was the best I’ve seen of our opponents this season. We’ve improved since then, but that doesn’t detract from their qualities in any way. As with my prediction for most games this season, literally anything could happen here.

Possibly Boateng in for Davidson, but wouldn’t be changing anything else unless it’s enforced. One thing for certain is that both teams will be setting up to be on the front foot and win the game. Not getting too carried away, so would absolutely accept a point here if offered just now.

On 31/08/2022 at 18:21, johnnydun said:

Oooft.

The chat on here.

You can tell this mob are new to playing against a big club.

Ticket availability.

Ticket prices.

Admin 1 & 2.

I will give you Queens some choices with where to go next...

Our last Scottish Cup win.

Why do you call it the Derry?

Dundee's drug problem.

Thank you.

Not to mention the time one of your very own had a shite in the street before a game against us....

Edited by Raith_Raver

Queens doing well so far this season and are undefeated away from home.

This will be a difficult game but queens are conceding in every league game so hopefully we can take our chances(no laughing please) and get a good result.

3-0 the dee and Murray to get booted into the Derry.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

FFS this is worse than the Cowdenbeath.

Thank you.

Thankfully for us we've been around long enough to know that these diddies always end up where they belong - just look at the Cowden now. Not a peep from the diddies who used to shout so loudly on here. 

No matter the result today football is about the long term and Queens will be back playing infront of one man and their dug in no time. All excited about playing a big team it's rather amusing actually. 

Lets see who is laughing in May and future years.

Thank you. 

29 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thankfully for us we've been around long enough to know that these diddies always end up where they belong - just look at the Cowden now. Not a peep from the diddies who used to shout so loudly on here. 

No matter the result today football is about the long term and Queens will be back playing infront of one man and their dug in no time. All excited about playing a big team it's rather amusing actually. 

Thank you. 

Ha ha. Might as well laugh now then.

53 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

You seem rather rattled. Pleasing 

Having watched both teams against Ayr this season I would say that Queens Park are bye far the better football playing team.

Playing nice football doesn't always win you matches though and Dundee are a bit more streetwise in the rougher side of the game.

I feel that  Queens downfall is when teams shut them down and get in their face.

Predicting a score draw.

8 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Having watched both teams against Ayr this season I would say that Queens Park are bye far the better football playing team.

Playing nice football doesn't always win you matches though and Dundee are a bit more streetwise in the rougher side of the game.

I feel that  Queens downfall is when teams shut them down and get in their face.

Predicting a score draw.

Cheers for that Pat Nevin.

Queens are by far the better footballing side however you're predicting a draw.

Is being gritty and streetwise not all part of a successful team?

The modern day take on the game to be all passing and tippy tappy throughout every level is a minter. Pushed from the top however so no surprises morons like you can't comprehend the real formulas to football success.

Dundee win.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Cheers for that Pat Nevin.

Queens are by far the better footballing side however you're predicting a draw.

Is being gritty and streetwise not all part of a successful team?

The modern day take on the game to be all passing and tippy tappy throughout every level is a minter. Pushed from the top however so no surprises morons like you can't comprehend the real formulas to football success.

Dundee win.

Thank you.

Obviously reading wasn't your strong point. What part of Playing nice football doesn't always win you matches  do you not understand ya muppet?

Edited by Buckfast

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’m saying it now.  That’s just about the best line up we have.  McGhee and Ashcroft centre pairing. 

Got my serious doubts about Cameron, got pushed off the ball alot midweek despite the moments of brilliance.

Let's hope I'm completely wrong.

Thank you.