Dundee vs QP

After today’s result, it’s really nice going into this 3 points clear of Dundee. The most challenging game of the season so far was easily the cup game against Dundee where we got given the runaround 1st half but since then we’ve added some quality players and gained a fair bit of momentum. Hopefully we give a decent account of ourselves 

I’d still bite your hand off for a point in all fairness 

Dundee are a quality team but losing at home to our Glasgow neighbours and Ayr must be a disappointment to them. They'll be out to make amends next Saturday so looking forward to a good game.

Queen's are getting their act together without being top scorers but with the chances we're making this will all come good at some point. The defence, too, are settling in and they are looking stronger each week. Hoping it all comes together next Saturday and we put in a great performance.

We've got a cup game and a potentially very hectic last few days of the transfer window before this so I can't say this game will be on my mind much for a bit.

Queen's Park using their massive wads of cash to good use I see, fair play. Wish I could say the same for us, but McPake was the one who spent it so if I did so I would be lying.

22 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

We’ve played both teams recently. I’d be surprised if Dundee don’t win comfortably 

Cheers for this. I was in danger of getting confident about this game, but this suits my natural pessimism. I hate it when we’re expected to win. I can look forward to the game knowing we’ll lose.

Is there a sarcasm emoji out there?

Expect a tough game, but if everyone’s available it should be a good watch. Go on Queen’s.

Same team again for Queens and keep the consistency. Hopefully Murray is fit since he went down before being subbed off.  It felt like more of a precaution than an injury.  

There is no doubt Dundee were stronger than us in the League Cup but we weren't blown away (okay maybe a little in the first half) and we had our chances. We'll create enough on Saturday there is no doubt about that. 

You guys haven't had the start you, or the rest of the league, probably expected ae?

We're an improved side, even from that League Cup fixture. We were finding our feet early in the season that's for sure. 

I'll take a score draw 2-2 on Saturday. Both teams have scored in every single competitive QP match this season!  

Edited by QPSpider1867

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Participated in many an act of tinpottery over the years, but Dundee’s ticket patter is right up there. Bringing about 150 fans and have to take a fucking orienteering course to buy a ticket.

You have to appreciate that a small club like Dundee can't be expected to sell tickets over the Internet like massive clubs such as Montrose can. To think that Dundee have taken over our mantle of being the only amateur club in the senior leagues.