🦁 Raith Rovers v Inverness Caley Thistle 🦕- 03-09-2022

22 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

There's a greater than zero chance of Danny Devine being sent off for leathering Wallace Duffy if the latter doesn't get a better grip of that right back area. 

This was a joke, but David Carson just had a proper wee flare up with Robbie Deas after being booked. Half time coming at the right time for him, he'd lost the heid completely. 

Without Gullan, we look even less cohesive up front. Just trying to get the ball up the park and hoping someone can bundle the ball into the goal by hook or by crook. 

The slight bit of good news is that Connor McBride has already completed a couple of passes, and as such won't make it into the worst Rovers XI of all time. So that's nice. 

2 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. 

1 minute ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Wonder if the boy wi the mad whip/rope can play up top?

Sounds like a rodeo demo or a (impressive) streaker…

That is the stupidest fucking tackle I've seen in years. Ross Millen is incredibly fortunate that we literally don't have another right back, because he's an absolute liability. Absolutely horrendous defending. I wouldn't forgive that kind of decision making in one of the kids who's only played ten games, let alone one or the "senior" players.