Old friends who have gone full moon howler

53 minutes ago, philpy said:

I know a few people who live and breathe herbalife, and will be getting told to f**k off at the rate they are going.

Don't be a fool! Just think how much you could be making as part of their in-line!

Have they discussed the discounts you'll get for bulk ordering? Just sign up ten friends of your own and you'll never need to work again!

shoot-myself.gif

10 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I sat and listened to a 10 minute ramble about how Tony Fauci is a mass murderer - and literally, not just because Covid wahoo - and then told him to f**k off out my house. 

Scandalous. How did you get him to confess?

I met up with a couple of old school friends last month for a pint. One of whom I’d largely kept in touch with up until then but the other I hadn’t spoken to in years.

I already knew I disagreed with them on a lot of political stuff but at one point they started talking about Andrew Tate - saying they both listened to his podcast and thought he was funny. I’m a bit out of the loop sometimes so I’d no idea who this Andrew Tate guy was at the time and the conversation moved on.

Needless to say a while later I googled this guy and saw that he’s a horrible sexist c**t. Don’t want to be associated with anyone who thinks he’s worth listening to so the pair of them can f**k off.

I keep a bare minimum of friends for similar reasons to what has already been mentioned on here, of the friends I do have I probably only meet up with any of them once every couple of months. In my work only 2 people have my phone number as they are members of the management who I'd call if I wanted a day off or phoned in sick I flat out refuse to give it to anyone else in the place or befriend them outside work, my wife often tries to extend my very limited friend group by getting me to go out with her friends and they'd bring their husband/boyfriend or current tinder hook up each time I politely refuse this as I simply don't want more friends. I can't be arsed with folk on the whole these days, the vast majority seem to be extreme right or extreme left and are incapable of having few drinks without talking about their beliefs on either side which is usually based on pish they've picked up from Facebook or Twitter, to add to this I deleted my accounts for both these and it was like a cleanse for the soul not being subjected to the drivel on them.