Rangers v Ross County

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Compliance officer will be all over this I'm sure...

Given what happened after County v Killie last week, they simply have to be. It's as clear a red card as you'll see.

Just seen the Sands non-red card incident. I mean, beyond all doubt, (as if it needed confirmed anyway) - crooked referee shites his pants in front of 50,000 OF fans. Just an honest mistake though. You just know, if we had VAR, the VAR meter would have needed 50p in it just at the precise moment the incident happened. ‘VAR says no foul, never saw nuthin’, everyone move along, nothing to see here’…. Right lads, switch the VAR machine back on. Phew.

Scottish fitba’, eh? Fcuking joke league. 

Edited by pozbaird

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Was that another honest referee mistake yesterday?

16 minutes into the game at ibrox, Rangers dominating play but the score remains 0-0. There's not a chance Sands was going to be yellow carded for that 2nd incident, never mind shown a straight red card.

The shrug of the shoulders by referee Don Roberson, shown on the TV says it all.

41 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

16 minutes into the game at ibrox, Rangers dominating play but the score remains 0-0. There's not a chance Sands was going to be yellow carded for that 2nd incident, never mind shown a straight red card.

The shrug of the shoulders by referee Don Roberson, shown on the TV says it all.

It was during a small spell when we looked dangerous down the left when we countered, but Rangers were generally dominating aye.

1 hour ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

The County fans are due an explanation direct from Robertson's mouth why he deemed that Sands challenge unworthy of a second booking at the very least (although clearly it was a straight red).

You would hope VAR would take the power away from these corrupt or terrified officials but we all know that it will be used in such a manner to benefit the Gruesome Twosome.

7 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

The County fans are due an explanation direct from Robertson's mouth why he deemed that Sands challenge unworthy of a second booking at the very least (although clearly it was a straight red).

You would hope VAR would take the power away from these corrupt or terrified officials but we all know that it will be used in such a manner to benefit the Gruesome Twosome.

He didn’t give a foul.

10 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Still no word from the compliance officer...

He won't have noticed that there was an issue, having avoided noticing every single media review using the words "should have been a Red Card". It's a sleeping dog I'm afraid. 

More chance that there's retrospective Banns on the parents of our referees, given that each and every ref has been identified as illegitimate by supporters each and every week. (Delivered with apologies to those who hate the use of puns on P&B).

It's not violent conduct so I don't believe you can get a retrospective red for it? 

I’m willing/expected to be corrected on this, but surely Callachan and Baldwin weren’t retrospectively red carded due to violent conduct? I’d have thought their’s would’ve come under serious foul play which is a completely different thing.