Kilmarnock vs Motherwell

Did they force their way into the front of the stand yesterday? From where I was sitting central to the goals it actually looked like the stewards were letting them in but wouldn’t be surprised if they had no choice. 

Your former head of media was encouraging that sort of behaviour the other night, even though it led to a player getting scudded on the head by a coin.

What a fuckin stupid post. 
No one is blaming Motherwell in general, just the wee fannies who is smashed the windaes. The other Killie poster is right you do need to reel it in a bit.

It's hard to see "not a good look for a community club" being aimed at anything other than Motherwell FC in general.

Just now, Jack_Jarvis said:

I notice that the pitch at Fir Park has been drawn in a good bit, is this to keep opposition players a little further from the neds in the corner area.? 

:lol:

Fucking hell. You're at it.

The pitch refurb/levelling meant the front two rows of the East stand have been removed. The pitch is the same size.

1 minute ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

I notice that the pitch at Fir Park has been drawn we in a good bit, is this to keep opposition players a little further from the neds in the corner area.? 

No, more to do with raising/relaying the pitch over the summer I think.

5 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Killie seem to get more fans when they’re doing well. Where we get the same amount whether we’re shite or not.

Just a side note but I forgot how bad the away stand at Killie is for leg space. It must have been designed for tiny people.

Designed for losers like you !

6 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

:lol:

Fucking hell. You're at it.

The pitch refurb/levelling meant the front two rows of the East stand have been removed. The pitch is the same size.

Sorry , seeing as Killie have not been up at Motherwell yet I wouldn’t know about any work.

Thanks for the information though.