Kilmarnock vs Motherwell

28 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

As if we don't also have absolute c***s supporting us. Motherwell are a good bunch in general.

Canny remember the last time the young lads panned a pubs windows in though. Mibbe you do?

Not disputing Motherwell are a decent bunch, work with a good few and they're as close to us as you'll get but that was a poor show today by all accounts 

38 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

As if we don't also have absolute c***s supporting us. Motherwell are a good bunch in general.

How the f**k can you begin to justify that. Moronic behaviour.

while I agree that the vast majority of Well fans are decent, when was the last time our fans behaved like that.

You are always quick to make your opinion felt but sometimes you can come over as very condescending..

Please reign it in.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

while I agree that the vast majority of Well fans are decent, when was the last time our fans behaved like that.

You are always quick to make your opinion felt but sometimes you can come over as very condescending..

Please reign it in.

Well said, he does seem to know everything.

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Please reign it in.

I think you probably need to rein it in a bit more than I do if you think that I was trying to justify anything at all. Clearly smashing up a pub is arsehole behaviour straight out of the 1980s, I didn't really think that needed to be said.

It was more directed at the post above that said something like "so much for a community club" as though Motherwell FC had organised and orchestrated this rather than it just being a bunch of dicks being a bunch of dicks.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just watching Sportscene. If the table was based on good your strip is, these teams would both be joint bottom with 0 points. A couple of absolutely fucking abysmal efforts. 

Mate, you lot have a Dundee wannabee hame tap ffs. Now off you pop.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

It was more directed at the post above that said something like "so much for a community club" as though Motherwell FC had organised and orchestrated this rather than it just being a bunch of dicks being a bunch of dicks.

If your gonna quote someone don't rehash it in a vein attempt to twist it out of context....

5 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Not a great look for a community club tbh...

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

As if we don't also have absolute c***s supporting us.

Ps, you missed out boring after absolute in your self appraisal.

Edited by C4mmy31

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aye they aint the brightest tbh.... when they headed down the front of the Chadwick they set up a video camera on a tripod, once that footage comes out the polis should be able to match it up with those responsible for the Clansman attack.

Right you are Rebus.

12 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Not a great look for a community club tbh...

Screenshot_20220827-210436_Facebook.thumb.jpg.563f983dfe58f721d62b5d9bf540b81a.jpg

Utterly scummy twats 😠

Fortunately I missed any bother and had a great day. An al fresco pint in the sun outside the ground, over 5000 Killie fans in attendance, and a victory that should have been more emphatic 👍

There’s definitely been an increase in scummy behaviour from a section of the Motherwell bois since fans were allowed back in after covid.

I really enjoy Killie away and the Clansman getting its windows panned is poor poor stuff.

Killie seem to get more fans when they’re doing well. Where we get the same amount whether we’re shite or not.

Just a side note but I forgot how bad the away stand at Killie is for leg space. It must have been designed for tiny people.

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Killie seem to get more fans when they’re doing well. Where we get the same amount whether we’re shite or not.

Just a side note but I forgot how bad the away stand at Killie is for leg space. It must have been designed for tiny people.

Not just the away end unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

The stands were designed with the minimum allowable spacing between seats at the time. If it was being built today it wouldn't be allowed.

The club wanted to maintain the pre-all seater 18,000 capacity, which to be fair was filled a few times in the early years of the new stadium, but in retrospect a more comfortable experience in a 12-15,000 capacity ground would have been a better idea.

There’s definitely been an increase in scummy behaviour from a section of the Motherwell bois since fans were allowed back in after covid.

I really enjoy Killie away and the Clansman getting its windows panned is poor poor stuff.
There were a couple of guys running around taking pot shots at Livi fans outside Club100/Edward Street last week as well.

I’ve said on a few occasions about how their kunty behaviour cancels out the good work they do bringing noise/colour to games. We’ve all been young and rebellious at one point or another but f**k me what a bunch of roasters we had in attendance yesterday. Some of these boys need a reality check.

Did they force their way into the front of the stand yesterday? From where I was sitting central to the goals it actually looked like the stewards were letting them in but wouldn’t be surprised if they had no choice. 

13 hours ago, craigkillie said:

What a fuckin stupid post. 
No one is blaming Motherwell in general, just the wee fannies who is smashed the windaes. The other Killie poster is right you do need to reel it in a bit.