Kilmarnock vs Motherwell

Killie probably the better team over the piece but we really shot ourselves in the foot there and could have taken a point. Pains me to say it but I think Hammell fucked it with the Efford & Morris sub on 55 mins, I didn’t think it was particular necessary that early especially when it’s those two idiots coming on. 
A new wide man and striker this week please so we don’t need to see either of them ever again. 

2 minutes ago, dezz said:

Killie probably the better team over the piece but we really shot ourselves in the foot there and could have taken a point. Pains me to say it but I think Hammell fucked it with the Efford & Morris sub on 55 mins, I didn’t think it was particular necessary that early especially when it’s those two idiots coming on. 
A new wide man and striker this week please so we don’t need to see either of them ever again. 

Really didn’t understand his thinking there. 

The games over now. Alot to look at, including the suspect subs. Defensively we really need to strategies on actually marking the oppoments. The second goal was criminal marking.

Also, every set piece is wasted 100% of the time. I don't think we created a single chance from any of the corners or free kicks that we had. And there was the feeling that getting a corner was just a waste of time.

Also someone's got to tell Van Veen to bloody shoot when he has the chance. Just ran with the ball in the second half. Took 12-15 touches and then lost it. He was great for our goal but he seemed to lose it in the second half. 

Now we have ICT r Wednesday and Dundee United on Saturday. Two teams on bad runs just like kilmarnock. And st Johnstone. We need to get a reuslt in both of those games. Or we let 2 teams currently struggling get a result. Either or.

Think Motherwell got what they deserved for largely parking the bus after they scored. We were there for the taking, but they, not unreasonably tbf, thought we could play all day and never score. Thought our midfield was much better without McKenzie and Donnelly stinking the place up, but someone has to teach Ollie Shaw about heart. I like him, but he's got to learn not to be such a shitebag.

Someone needs to convince Polworth he's playing against Motherwell every week, that was easily his best performance in a Killie shirt.

Honourable mentions for McInroy and our newbie LB Chrisene who had good solid games.

As for Shaw the least said the better. DM, get us a striker please.

That was a really poor performance from us. We were good for the first 25 minutes and then switched Shields and KVV and seemed to lose momentum. We were lucky to hold onto the lead at half time.

In the second half the game bypassed our midfield and it was very disappointing. Killie players always seemed to have a lot of space. I don’t think there was any of our midfield who will be happy with their performance. A bad day at the office.

Although we probably should have nicked it with Tierney’s chance at 1-1. Morris is never a footballer and he should have been subbed back off again. .