Hearts v St Johnstone 28/8/22

10 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I mean, it's particularly galling when you considered we saved your club one time with bucket rattling and a kind gesture of ticket revenue donation. A little bit of grace and humility is the least we deserve.

We've repaid that with 10 years worth of lying down in Perth

53 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about that one buddy.

3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png

Could just do it on FIFA, tbh. Would have the same impact seeing as it would only be witnessed through a TV with nae parade. Bit gutting.

12 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I think the Murphy one is one of those that when we get VAR it wouldnt be overturned whatever the ref decided.  Seen them given but also it would be soft because there's not much force in the challenge.

Phillips i thought the tackle was a yellow.  He was lucky not be booked in the build up to the corner for the equaliser when he gave the ball away and clattered Devlin though.

Yeah, this for me too. Not quite a red card and would have been a very soft penalty. Beaton was predictably rubbish, but incompetent, not biased (though the three half-witted old c***s behind me were convinced that he was from Perth for some reason).

3 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

I mean, it's particularly galling when you considered we saved your club one time with bucket rattling and a kind gesture of ticket revenue donation. A little bit of grace and humility is the least we deserve.

If need be we can divert a months FOH doe & buy your club so you can go tractor racing every saturday!  

Jesus these Hearts fans are all very dull, we can all come out with the stereotypes lads. "Hearts are peados" "HIV riddled, junkie b*****ds" "Wee ****" "Union Jack waving bigots" " leave drinking the water to the Jambos, hopefully kill the c***s" etc etc

It's boring, much like your team has been for years.

21 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Jesus these Hearts fans are all very dull, we can all come out with the stereotypes lads. "Hearts are peados" "HIV riddled, junkie b*****ds" "Wee ****" "Union Jack waving bigots" " leave drinking the water to the Jambos, hopefully kill the c***s" etc etc

It's boring, much like your team has been for years.

PowttJS.gif

4 hours ago, Elixir said:

Could just do it on FIFA, tbh. Would have the same impact seeing as it would only be witnessed through a TV with nae parade. Bit gutting.

Take it from someone with recent experience of cup triumphs (three in the last decade, Hearts = zero), it was very enjoyable. You just stick to the FIFA and I’ll do the game.

A few Hearts fans on here seem to have adopted a similar approach to appearing on P&B as their yo-yo club have to league football.

When the team is struggling, they disappear, but when they’re riding high and nearly, but not quite, winning trophies they’re giving it big licks.

Not looking at anyone in particular…

Confused Tilda Swinton GIF by reactionseditor

5 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Take it from someone with recent experience of cup triumphs (three in the last decade, Hearts = zero), it was very enjoyable. You just stick to the FIFA and I’ll do the game.

What were the celebrations like at Hampden? How was the parade?

I know exactly what three Scottish Cup wins are like, m8.

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

"HIV riddled, junkie b*****ds"

Fuxsake Tam, thats Hibs fans.................like St Johnstown you need to up yer game man, you cannae even get the abuse right these days...................

No Way Shakes Head GIF by BBC

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

At least St Johnstone fans won't have to worry about becoming a "yo-yo club". That bunch of jobbers aren't coming back up anytime soon.

interesting comment! What's the feeling like being a "yo-yo club" is it exhilarating the highs and then the lows every second year?  Like to know if it would be worth getting into that pattern! We could maybe swap places you guys go up we go down in the future a kind of who is the best "yo -yo club". As you have pointed out we will need to improve a lot for this to happen next season but is it worth the massive hit?