Hearts v St Johnstone 28/8/22

[mention=17008]Bonksy+HisChristianParade[/mention] completely losing the heid here!

Minter for the SJFC fan. What’s he saying to the Hearts fan? “Come here onto this sheet of segregation that I’m floundering about on and say that to my face”

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We were third. Surely you're not going to dispute that?

Now you're no. Unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Not sure why Grant didn't play today. As he's suspended presumably for the next European game I'd have had him running up and down the park all day today covering everything 

He was rightly punished for selling the jerseys on Thursday night.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@Bonksy+HisChristianParade completely losing the heid here!

Might be @jamamafegan asking why there's not more atmosphere or why we didn't beat Zurich?

Might be [mention=19616]jamamafegan[/mention] asking why there's not more atmosphere or why we didn't beat Zurich?

Impossible as I would never have paid the asking price to witness that crap when I can experience a greater atmosphere (and better entertainment) at the National Museum of Scotland.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@Bonksy+HisChristianParade completely losing the heid here!

Red dot for thinking I’d cut about in that get up/get riled up by a fat speccy Hearts fan.

Green dot for thinking that I actually attend games.

Neutral dot.

18 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Impossible as I would never have paid the asking price to witness that crap when I can experience a greater atmosphere (and better entertainment) at the National Museum of Scotland.

The Museum is a decent wee day out. You should try Camera Obscura anaw. Might be a wee bit pricey for you fermers, mind.

14 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Red dot for thinking I’d cut about in that get up/get riled up by a fat speccy Hearts fan.

Green dot for thinking that I actually attend games.

Neutral dot.

This guy! 🤣

32 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

It was actually a pretty good game for Hearts/St. Johnstone standards tbf.

Up there with one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen for a while. I think St Johnstone could've had a penalty but we definitely should've had in the first half as well. Phillips could've went off, and should've been booked before that for dragging Ginnelly in 2 different directions. 

In general Beaton let far too much slide and never had control of it.

We were decent going forward and a bit of a rabble at the back which isn't unexpected given what we had available.  Thought Neilson done well though. 

24 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Up there with one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen for a while. I think St Johnstone could've had a penalty but we definitely should've had in the first half as well. Phillips could've went off, and should've been booked before that for dragging Ginnelly in 2 different directions. 

In general Beaton let far too much slide and never had control of it.

We were decent going forward and a bit of a rabble at the back which isn't unexpected given what we had available.  Thought Neilson done well though. 

Interested to know which one you’re on about?