Rest in Peace Scottish football

20 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So you would like a situation whereby your team wins every game in the League season then?

My God.

I thought the standing of our game, as viewed from afar, was a concern of yours?

Nope, never even came close to making such a suggestion however no matter what i say it won’t stop you jumping to the same and very wrong conclusions.

Good luck with your League of Ireland, you will be doing well to even get close to that level tbh.

4 hours ago, Lionsof67 said:

aye mate cause feeding the poor is the same as you wanting your club gifted access to the league title.

Catholics, especially irish immigrants in the late 1800s didnt have much choice, they werent offered jobs, their children werent allowed to be educated, the club was literally foudned to help them, try reading some history books before you post more nonsense.

father-ted-protestants.gif

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nope, never even came close to making such a suggestion however no matter what i say it won’t stop you jumping to the same and very wrong conclusions.

Good luck with your League of Ireland, you will be doing well to even get close to that level tbh.

Because Celtic come from humble beginnings we're more lightly to be philanthropists yet if the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't see a penny.
If Celtic gave the Dons £20 million tomorrow they would piss it up the wall that's how ludicrous this debate is.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Because Celtic come from humble beginnings we're more lightly to be philanthropists yet if the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't see a penny.
If Celtic gave the Dons £20 million tomorrow they would piss it up the wall that's how ludicrous this debate is.

It really, really is, quite ludicrous.

I don't say that likely.

48 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Seriously, go f**k yourself. You have no idea how happy the rest of Scottish football would be with a 'league of ireland' standard if it meant we could enjoy a title challenge every other year. What do you think rangers and Celtic actually bring to Scottish football?? At the moment it's beating every team at home by 3 or 4 and occasionally struggling away from home. Aye. That's a great watch for everyone else. 

My first check when I went on Livescore at Pittodrie today was to see how Hibs and Motherwell were doing, did I even look at the Rangers / County score. No. 

How will 'hard work', 'wanting it more' and 'better business plans' overcome decisions like Sevco's penalty last weekend and Sevco avoiding a red card today?

How will it overcome the vast majority of the media fawning over Sevco and Celtic and funneling potential fans towards those clubs? With very few exceptions, every single back page of every single mainstream newspaper every single day has an article concerning one of those two clubs. Every single radio show here leads with stuff about those two clubs and spends the vast majority of their time talking about them. The BBC Scotland website almost always has their main article about them every single day and has multiple other stories about them. Basically, the vast majority of the media see them as the default and only an exceptional story will displace them top spot, but won't stop them being featured. It's almost North Korea-esque in terms of propaganda.

How will it overcome the vast majority of advertising seen over Scotland? Walk in to sports shops and you'll see Celtic and Sevco shirts.

And so on.

Edited by DA Baracus

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dreading it.  

We'll get beaten by as many as Rangers can be arsed delivering.  I'm not going to bother.  My son's heading up though. 

If you put the clubs to the side for a minute and look at the players they're just agency workers, they jump from club to club looking for the best deals in their short careers signing contracts they're never going to honor pushing their price up and the clubs are daft enough to give them what they want.

Celtic have of course spent their money so wisely in recent years.

Seriously, go f**k yourself. You have no idea how happy the rest of Scottish football would be with a 'league of ireland' standard if it meant we could enjoy a title challenge every other year. What do you think rangers and Celtic actually bring to Scottish football?? At the moment it's beating every team at home by 3 or 4 and occasionally struggling away from home. Aye. That's a great watch for everyone else. 
My first check when I went on Livescore at Pittodrie today was to see how Hibs and Motherwell were doing, did I even look at the Rangers / County score. No. 

Aye, the league of Ireland is class. Teams of a similar standard, affordable tickets, good atmosphere and teams in the group stages of Europe most seasons. Give me that over the sham league we have every day of the week.

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I pay my money to watch my team in the same way you do, that makes my opinion on our league every bit as valid as yours.

So i guess you can go f**k yourself too 🙂

Not looking at the Rangers score also doesn’t give you some moral high ground or add weight to your point it just means you aren’t interested and guess what i didn’t look either, funny that eh?

Edited by Jinky67

Can tell you right now if Hearts won the Scottish Premiership/league without Rangers and Celtic, despite living in a country that thinks fitba is for women, I'd be incommunicado for at least three days. 

"oh but there's an asterisk beside it!"

Sound you fucking nerd. Was there an asterisk beside the first title that didn't have St Bernards in the league? Third Lanark? Queen's Park?

Away and f**k yourself. 

Exactly M8, the dons didn't finish 10th last season because of their resources,it was major feck ups from the decision makers.

Thankfully we’ve brought in a new recruitment team since then and we won’t be signing the likes of Scott Brown anymore.

If we were wanting to spend £20million wisely we could’ve taken a leaf out of Celtic’s book and signed Ajeti, Klimala, Barkas, Soro, Bolingoli and Duffy.

19 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Thankfully we’ve brought in a new recruitment team since then and we won’t be signing the likes of Scott Brown anymore.

If we were wanting to spend £20million wisely we could’ve taken a leaf out of Celtic’s book and signed Ajeti, Klimala, Barkas, Soro, Bolingoli and Duffy.

Yes,I forgot spunking dosh is only exclusive to Celtic plus making £7 million in transfers is more than you guys would make winning the league welcome to reality.

Edited by wastecoatwilly