Rest in Peace Scottish football

2 minutes ago, Lionsof67 said:

all you negative nancy's can continue to wallow in self pity.

I for one will hope that Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs can becomes regular europa league/conference league group stage participants that just helps our league as a whole with better players, better sponsorships and better tv deals which then benefits us all.

I'm not asking or wishing for you to become atletico madrid but at the very least you could be bloody Braga or AZ Alkmaar and reach european football consistently.

Why is that a negative thing, it only helps you.

Maybe your team could try not hoovering up disproportionate sums of the TV money then. Even do something radical like sharing Gate revenue.

Oh wait, you don't actually give a shit so wheesht

3 minutes ago, Lionsof67 said:

you're team isnt reaching european football again any time soon so unfortunately your opinion on the matter is rather irrelevant

That's the most stupid point made on here yet, and the competition is fierce.

Of course I've got a huge stake in our game and its health.

I've been investing in it financially and emotionally for decades.  

Oh and f**k off.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

2 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Maybe your team could try not hoovering up disproportionate sums of the TV money then. Even do something radical like sharing Gate revenue.

so many assumptions being made todaya nd we all know what happens when we assume dont we.

If you're not happy with the tv deal and revenue distribution then rebel against it, dont pay for sky tv or sports, I know I dont.

Help us reject this stupid contract extension with sky which barely gives our game 30 million meanwhile sweden gets a 50 million tv deal and norway gets a 60 million tv deal thats double ours.

Dont just complain about it help us do something about it.

7 minutes ago, Lionsof67 said:

all you negative nancy's can continue to wallow in self pity.

I for one will hope that Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs can becomes regular europa league/conference league group stage participants that just helps our league as a whole with better players, better sponsorships and better tv deals which then benefits us all.

I'm not asking or wishing for you to become atletico madrid but at the very least you could be bloody Braga or AZ Alkmaar and reach european football consistently.

Why is that a negative thing, it only helps you.

It doesn't help them if the OF are helped very much more and their job is to compete with them using resources that cost money.

Relatively, they're worse off.  Scottish football is not enhanced by becoming yet more lopsided. 

You simply like the current injustice because it favours the team you've chosen to like.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's the most stupid point made on here yet, and the competition is fierce.

If course I've got a huge stake in our game and its health.

I've been investing in it financially and emotionally for decades.  

Oh and f**k off.

try answering my original post with constructive feedback then instead of self serving pish and i'll take you more seriously.

1 minute ago, Lionsof67 said:

so many assumptions being made todaya nd we all know what happens when we assume dont we.

If you're not happy with the tv deal and revenue distribution then rebel against it, dont pay for sky tv or sports, I know I dont.

Help us reject this stupid contract extension with sky which barely gives our game 30 million meanwhile sweden gets a 50 million tv deal and norway gets a 60 million tv deal thats double ours.

Dont just complain about it help us do something about it.

It's not about the size of the pot.

It's about how it and other ones are distributed.

3 minutes ago, forkboy said:

The Vampiric nature of some Scottish football fans. 

Quite happy to tell you how much they despise you however also more than happy to pimp you out for their own end if they can profit from it. 

Should rename it the Universal Credit League

2 minutes ago, Lionsof67 said:

try answering my original post with constructive feedback then instead of self serving pish and i'll take you more seriously.

I already have.

I've no intention of taking you seriously with your Trussesque drivel about how "growth" can be achieved by harder work.

It's about intrinsic injustice in the football industry.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

The Vampiric nature of some Scottish football fans. 

Quite happy to tell you how much they despise you however also more than happy to pimp you out for their own end if they can profit from it. 

Should rename it the Universal Credit League

Gate sharing is pimping?

How many fans show up if just one team does?

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It doesn't help them if the OF are helped very much more and their job is to compete with them using resources that cost money.

Relatively, they're worse off.  Scottish football is not enhanced by becoming yet more lopsided. 

You simply like the current injustice because it favours the team you've chosen to like.

Was born into Celtic mate, they chose me not the other way around

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I already have.

I've no intention of taking you seriously with your Trussesque drivel about how "growth" can be achieved by harder work.

It's about intrinsic injustice in the football industry.

absolute nonsense you just want a hand out

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Gate sharing is pimping?

How many fans show up if just one team does?

It isn't just gate sharing that is wanted, it's % of every £ that we earn from pretty much every revenue stream we have available to us.

Are you proposing a strike? 😂 Off you go then, i'll be here to entertain your union rep!!!!

Just now, Jinky67 said:

It isn't just gate sharing that is wanted, it's % of every £ that we earn from pretty much every revenue stream we have available to us.

Are you proposing a strike? 😂 Off you go then, i'll be here to entertain your union rep!!!!

You wouldn't achieve that income without the rest of us.

The share the wider game deserves is much much greater than is provided.

I honestly can't understand the appeal of watching mismatches all the time anyway.  It's sort of embarrassing for you that it floats your boat.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Explain that one.

first of all i've lived with a mile of the staidum my entire life and been able to see the staidum from at least 1 window of every hosue i've ever lived in, that makes them my local club.

second my family was actually helped by the club in the late 1880s so even if they werent my local club i'd still support them for this reason.

1 minute ago, Lionsof67 said:

first of all i've lived with a mile of the staidum my entire life and been able to see the staidum from at least 1 window of every hosue i've ever lived in, that makes them my local club.

second my family was actually helped by the club in the late 1880s so even if they werent my local club i'd still support them for this reason.

You get a grudging pass on the first one, not the second.

You should have grown out of them by now though.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You wouldn't achieve that income without the rest of us.

The share the wider game deserves is much much greater than is provided.

I honestly can't understand the appeal of watching mismatches all the time anyway.  It's sort of embarrassing for you that it floats your boat.

Yeah mate i'm absolutely mortified at the fact that in less than 2 weeks time i'll be taking my seat to watch my team play the biggest and most successful team in European football in the best competition in world club football.

But yeah keep bitching on P&B about how unfair it is, i'm sure that will be the way you influence change 😐