Montrose Vs Kelty Hearts - insert witty comment here

I'll be at Links Park for this one on Saturday. First time for me seeing Rory play in a Mo shirt. Will bring a tear to my eye, ok not quite but we badly miss him.

Was at Station Park on Tuesday night to see Forfar vs Kelty in the Trust Trophy. Kelty passed it well especially in the first half, defensively look sound with Foster and O'Ware at centre back and clearly have some pace in behind with Alfie. 

Montrose away is one of the hardest places to go in L1. With Gardyne and Webby supplying Rory it should produce goals for the Mighty Mo.

36 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

How come interest for this one is so low for this lads? Surely both sets of fans can see their side winning here?

Unfortunately I can’t see us scoring , Doherty up front is a waste of a shirt , Agy needs to find his shooting boots , get the young lad Hunter started up front if Austin still injured nothing to lose , Montrose are a good steady league 1 outfit so big  ask the day 

Pretty easy. Kelty tested the keeper a few times, but I never thought we were in much danger this afternoon. Big reality check for them today. First time I've watched McAllister score at LP and not been apoplectic afterwards.

DRoss watch: The Tory Forres hobbit rightly copped a few shouts, but being standside saved him from any full blown tornado of insults.

Despite what the score says, our keeper had a couple of great saves to make it more comfortable than it might appear. That said, it was fairly comfortable. Kelty finding things a bit tougher at this level. Rory making a huge difference for us up front, a target man that we haven't had for years. Shout out for Big Kerr. He is colossus for us just now and thoroughly deserved his MOM award. Big game next week if we can win will put a massive gap for those at the bottom to catch up.

Couldn’t agree more about Kerr Waddell. He’s been solid so far the season and getting goals to boot now as well. Should have been MOTM last week had it not been for Matty Allan’s partner being at the woman’s day hospitality 😂

game was by no means a classic, 2 brilliant saves from Sinclair protected the clean sheet. Not sure what happened with Rory’s goal, I thought he may have been offside and perhaps the Kelty defence and keeper expected the same? Very surprised to see Martin Rennie in the squad but good to see him score. Decent finish as well, maybe a bit of confidence and a few games will see his contract extended after January, extra attacking options wouldn’t be a bad thing 

Edited by broomiesniper

Fairly comfortable in the end good to see Big Rory finding the net again he is going to turn out a right good signing for the club.Kerr Waddell....man mountain at the back and another goal he is getting a real threat at corners now.

1 hour ago, PortyMo said:

Despite what the score says, our keeper had a couple of great saves to make it more comfortable than it might appear. That said, it was fairly comfortable. Kelty finding things a bit tougher at this level. Rory making a huge difference for us up front, a target man that we haven't had for years. Shout out for Big Kerr. He is colossus for us just now and thoroughly deserved his MOM award. Big game next week if we can win will put a massive gap for those at the bottom to catch up.

This is the story of our season. Can't finish our dinner!!! 

2 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

. Decent finish as well, maybe a bit of confidence and a few games will see his contract extended after January, extra attacking options wouldn’t be a bad thing 

He's signed on a 2 year deal.