GERS Day 2022

The_Kincardine

Just now, dirty dingus said:

Your trolling and opinion means nothing. Your "yer Da'" Yoon drivel is as dates and relevant as tucker boots and snake belts.

Because I have a different opinion I'm trolling, good one Dirty dingus. 

Of course my opinion means something, I have a voice and a vote. 

My opinion means as much as yours or anyone elses, you just don't like it because you don't agree with it. So what do you do? You decide to write abuse. 

I'm sorry but I will not lower myself to that level.

5 minutes ago, Fletcher23 said:

Because I have a different opinion I'm trolling, good one Dirty dingus. 

Of course my opinion means something, I have a voice and a vote. 

My opinion means as much as yours or anyone elses, you just don't like it because you don't agree with it. So what do you do? You decide to write abuse. 

I'm sorry but I will not lower myself to that level.

A wise decision.  Never be dragged down by these people.

Thing is, we were in the majority in 2014 and we are in the majority now.

Cool Britannia 😎

27 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Missed all the 'excitement'.

So is the gist of it that we're too poor and this is based on misleading statistics?

It’s not just Scotland that is subsidised.

The same principle of pooling and sharing applies also to some of the English Regions..

Just shows the benefit of one big country.

Most of the wealth emanates from London and the South East.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s not just Scotland that is subsidising London and the South East. 

The same principle of exploiting and looting applies also to some of the English Regions..

Most of the wealth is funnelled into London and the South East.

Ftfy

54 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I've absolutely no idea you had one.

You just seem to post a lot about yourself and greet about other posters abusing you.

As I said you're a boring spammer, now f**k off.

I'm not and no I don't think I will Snafu. Thanks for more abuse 👍

13 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s not just Scotland that is subsidised.

The same principle of pooling and sharing applies also to some of the English Regions..

Most of the wealth emanates from London and the South East.

Good post Dawson, we up here get well subsidised by WM as does lots of regions of England. 

Just now, Duries Air Freshener said:

If Dotaman isn’t dishing out abuse, then he’s dishing out red dots.

I refuse to engage with him anymore.  He probably actually thinks telling you to F off is clever.. that’s the mentality.

I seriously do not know what is wrong with Scottish nationslists on here. They are a very angry, nasty bunch that just dish out abuse and red dots if you dare to have a different opinion. Thank goodness I'm happy and chilled out. I would not like to be like them.

And Carpetmonster red dots every post I make which is quite amusing. 😁

9 minutes ago, Fletcher23 said:

I seriously do not know what is wrong with Scottish nationslists on here. They are a very angry, nasty bunch that just dish out abuse and red dots if you dare to have a different opinion. Thank goodness I'm happy and chilled out. I would not like to be like them.

That's a lie. 

ETA - Hi Durie. Still pretending to have me on ignore with the insta-dot there? 

ETA - oh derp, you've only got me on ignore on that account, obvs. 

Edited by carpetmonster

2 minutes ago, Fletcher23 said:

You joined this forum two weeks ago. You said you'd spent time reading it and thought it was filled with nothing but abuse. Since joining you've posted nothing of any value, been told this, and continued to complain about the amount of abuse you get. Why are you still here? You're not posting anything worthwhile and you're still complaining about the abuse. What do you get out of it?

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

You joined this forum two weeks ago. You said you'd spent time reading it and thought it was filled with nothing but abuse. Since joining you've posted nothing of any value, been told this, and continued to complain about the amount of abuse you get. Why are you still here? You're not posting anything worthwhile and you're still complaining about the abuse. What do you get out of it?

I've taken the Reddit ethos, which is 'downvote if comment adds nothing to conversation, not simply because you don't like it'. 

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Your opinion that I haven't posted anything of value, I respectfully disagree. 

I call out the abuse as there is no need. I'm not complaining about it, I just do not understand how posters can be so abusive. It does not show the independence supporters in a good light. I'm actually embarrassed that they are Scottish.

I enjoy posting on here, calling out abuse and also questioning posters that have a different opinion to me.

I also enjoy Duries, Kincardines and Dawsons posts. 

Edited by Fletcher23

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He has debated the topics at hand, just like everyone else.

One thing I commend Fletch for is not fighting insults with more insults.  It just drags the board down, and, most importantly, Div doesn’t want it.

We can all get along fine if we just act like reasonable human beings.

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I've taken the Reddit ethos, which is 'downvote if comment adds nothing to conversation, not simply because you don't like it'. 

Good for you, if it makes you happy red dot away. I find it quite amusing. 👍

30 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

That's a lie. 

ETA - Hi Durie. Still pretending to have me on ignore with the insta-dot there? 

ETA - oh derp, you've only got me on ignore on that account, obvs. 

Okay, 99.99% of my posts

And you really think I am the same poster as Durie. Sorry to dissapoint you, I am definitely not.