St Mirren v Hibs 27/08/22

There’s no doubt Johnson could be doing better but the main issue for me is that there are 3 people alongside the manager making decisions on recruitment, 2 of them are Americans with absolutely zero knowledge of football at all and the third has next to no football experience other than a short spell as a chief operating officer with an English club. 

It’s like three c***s plucked out a boozer on Leith walk making recruitment decisions for the fucking New York Giants.

8 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

There’s no doubt Johnson could be doing better but the main issue for me is that there are 3 people alongside the manager making decisions on recruitment, 2 of them are Americans with absolutely zero knowledge of football at all and the third has next to no football experience other than a short spell as a chief operating officer with an English club. 

It’s like three c***s plucked out a boozer on Leith walk making recruitment decisions for the fucking New York Giants.

Have a Charles for comparing Hibs to the Giants 😂

11 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Absolutely spot on.  Sadly a lot of our fans have their head in the sand when it comes to the owner and recruitment.  It’s like Gordon’s son has learned all he knows from Craig Levein. 

We were very good but that is a poor Hibs team. More than enough to be out of danger but they look far from being a top six squad. I'll just enjoy one game at a time. As a Buddie you expect the bubble to burst but this is a very good squad so maybe top six at long last?

43 minutes ago, woolf said:

I’d be happy having a £50 charity bet,we’ll finish 15+ points above your mob this season?

Everyone wins

I'm fairly sure on this form that you will finish 15+ points ahead.

But a charity bet? I would be concerned that a Jambo would just pocket the cash..........

55 minutes ago, woolf said:

Never mind hibs,back to concentrating on what happens to the big team.It’s what you do best.

They have Kilmarnock to cheer on Wednesday night in that tourney they were pumped out of by the seaside teams in July. Then they have three different sides to cheer on against the Hertz in Europe until November (twice)!

52 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Good to see the "lost 3 matches on the trot" Jambos on here.

Will be amusing (although unlikely) if the fermers turn you over tomorrow lads

This ain't the flex you think it is, lad. Just think, if Hibs could qualify for Europe you would also lose to the Swiss Champions and at Celtic Park back-to-back-to-back!

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I'm fairly sure on this form that you will finish 15+ points ahead.

But a charity bet? I would be concerned that a Jambo would just pocket the cash..........

Coward

Deserved win in the end, although Doidge was a bawhair away from scoring in the first half, Carson made a good save and the boy at the start of the 2nd half should have buried that chance. We could have had a few more as well.

Another solid win for us and another clean sheet. Delighted. Not a bad atmosphere for a soulless lego land, Hibs fans played their part in that too, their team not so much for the majority. 

Scored from what must've been our first decent bit of possession and Hibs were by far the better team in the first 45 - happy to go in at H/T ahead.

Second half Hibs still had the bulk of possession but I felt the longer the game went on the less likely they looked like scoring and their confidence ebbed away and as so often happens we had better chances on the break - shoulda really had a second.

Youan shoulda had a red card as everyone in the ground knew and him being subbed 60 seconds after his verbal warning confirms this.

31% of possession and just 2 shots on target - delighted to take them thar 3 points.