St Mirren v Hibs 27/08/22

20 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Martin Boyle has up till January to be an influential player for Hibs, after that VAR will hinder a huge part of his game.

Saints win. 

Not sure mate. I’m not into that English league pish, but if my twitter feed is to be believed then VAR just failed to spot Mctominay handle the ball…twice 

We are absolutely brutal.

The recruitment has been pure and utter shocking man. 

Doidge Hanlon Doyle Hayes Newell Campbell should be nowhere near a top 3/4 team. 

Marshall and Boyle aside, the rest of the signings have been pure and utter shit.  f**k this give them time crap too. 

HT 1-0
Yeah fair reflection so far, we’ve certainly been the better team. Nicely worked goal between Strain and Baccus down the right. Think Strain has been outstanding, best I’ve seen from him.
Hibs couldn’t get near us for the first 20 mins, and resorted to kicking our technicians out of frustration. They picked up a hard yellow on each flank for two desperate lunges. I wouldn’t have been surprised if either had been a red, shocking tackles straight out Lundstrums book.
They did come back into it in the last 15, only real chance was a flicked header which drifted wide. A long way to go but 3 points certainly here for the taking if we can keep playing the way we are. Need that second goal I feel, as I fear Boyle will find his way out of Taits pocket at some point in the second half.

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We are absolutely brutal.

The recruitment has been pure and utter shocking man. 

Doidge Hanlon Doyle Hayes Newell Campbell should be nowhere near a top 3/4 team. 

Marshall and Boyle aside, the rest of the signings have been pure and utter shit.  f**k this give them time crap too. 

Bottom 4 material. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Bottom 4 material. 

Would take 8th now.

All they players signed and only 2 outfield players starting and even they are no the best. 

Who the f**k is bringing this gash to the club and justifying it?