St Mirren v Hibs 27/08/22

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I like St Mirren, and if there is any bunch of gid lads I would like to gift 3 points to this afternoon it is you.

Over and out............................

As I mentioned earlier.

Awful stuff, well played the pandas

FT 1-0
Yeehaa, superb, again. Three wins in a row, who’d have thunk it.
Well deserved too, we probably should have won this game by more. The best chance of the second half was Brophy hitting the inside of the post, and he had a one on one in injury time that he somehow put over the bar. Baccus sitter with the last kick of the ball was even easier.
It’s only Hibs of course, and everyone knows they’re a poor side, but a stellar win none the less.
Thought our best players were Strain and Fraser, both did excellently on the right side. Tait kept Boyle firmly in the back pocket second half too. Toffee.
We really are rolling now and suddenly top six looks very achievable. We certainly nothing to fear from teams like Dundee United and Hibs, as we’ve seen in the last week.
St Johnstone next, should be a great travelling crowd up in Perth.

6 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Salty tears from the Hibs tv, Bacchus scored and did nothing else😭😭😭😭😭😭

Have a good night buddies

I rather suspect they were talking about the 2 exceptional chances that he spunked into the stratosphere.....................

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Good to see the "lost 3 matches on the trot" Jambos on here.

Will be amusing (although unlikely) if the fermers turn you over tomorrow lads

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I’d be happy having a £50 charity bet,we’ll finish 15+ points above your mob this season?

Everyone wins

A three or four goal win today would not have flattered us. Hibs missed an absolute sitter at start of 2nd half but that was it really. We soaked up a lot of pressure in 2nd half with no end product but missed 3 clear cut one on ones that we should have buried.

Hibs also lucky to see game out with 11 despite it not being a dirty match as such. Clear 2nd booking for their number 23 got only a talking to and Lee Johnson knew this as he had a sub up and stripped the very second he knew ref wasn't going to produce a 2nd yellow. 

Ryan Porteous also had an absolute nightmare of a game which was enjoyable to see. 

7 clean sheets in last 9 league games and we've started adding goals and creating plenty of chances. Could it really be that we're actually not a bad team?!