St Mirren v Hibs 27/08/22

Great stuff from the Hibees travelling support. Should be a good atmosphere between two clubs and two sets of supporters who have no reason to dislike each other*

*Hope we pump you, with your stinking overflowing bins an embarrasment to the nation. Call yourself a capital city? Pish. 🤪

34 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Great stuff from the Hibees travelling support. Should be a good atmosphere between two clubs and two sets of supporters who have no reason to dislike each other*

*Hope we pump you, with your stinking overflowing bins an embarrasment to the nation. Call yourself a capital city? Pish. 🤪

Leith is not the capital city. It’s an independent republic a bit like Vatican City 

52 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Leith is not the capital city. It’s an independent republic a bit like Vatican City 

You’ll have to excuse my ignorance. I am no expert in the areas of Scotland that puts sauce on its chips. Fcuking weirdos. 😊

Edit… how in the name of fcuk did that ever start? We’re about forty-five miles apart. How did the vinegar v sauce battle start? Answers on a postcard to…

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Both teams should just sing anti Hearts songs for 90mins. 

9 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Both teams should just sing anti Hearts songs for 90mins. 

I don't really hate Hertz, in similar circumstance I would probably hold a ridiculous grudge for 30-odd years - it's one of the reasons for being a fan. 

We can of course agree to raise a glass to the real hero, Albert Kidd.

See the source image

Edited by btb