Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

6 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Only just watching the highlights now but am I stupid or is Kyogo not very clearly miles offside for the first goal? 

Shhh

All part of the plan for keeping them sweet until whatever brother is charge next week dishes out the softest penalty possible for Her Majesty’s footballing 11 

B5435091-5CAE-4052-946F-51290FCEC490.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Only just watching the highlights now but am I stupid or is Kyogo not very clearly miles offside for the first goal? 

Off side when the move started and the ball was played through to (Jota?) but he simply allowed play to catch up and no longer offside when the ball was played to him.  I think he did this for a couple of his goals.  He wouldn't have gotten away with this under the "old" offside rules, of course.

41 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Dundee United should write an open letter to the SFA complaining. 

‘this decision occurred at 0-0, while the game was in the balance…’

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Badly beaten and demoralised as we were
and putting the poor defending to one side,
I'm taking some solace from the fact 
that goals 3 and 4 were offside. 

Jotas was possibly offside, the rest were fine

Edited by Jinky67

I am no great fan of Dundee united, but that was shit to watch, and I felt a fair amount of sympathy for them. Terrible time to have to play Celtic when morale is on the floor after a poor start to the season. Actually very cringe watching the daft Celtic supporters celebrating the goals the way they were on TV.  Aye, well done Celtic, a scintillating performance against a closely matched opponent. Can only imagine screeches of joy from the Sportsound team. 

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I am no great fan of Dundee united, but that was shit to watch, and I felt a fair amount of sympathy for them. Terrible time to have to play Celtic when morale is on the floor after a poor start to the season. Actually very cringe watching the daft Celtic supporters celebrating the goals the way they were on TV.  Aye, well done Celtic, a scintillating performance against a closely matched opponent. Can only imagine screeches of joy from the Sportsound team. 

Salt Bae Sport GIF by UFC

50 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Bitter Diddy, try being better at football, blah blah blah 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Could imagine the outcry if Sevco scored 3 or 4 offside goals. The Aberdeen support would implode with rage. 

You're reading has let you down again. It wasn't 3 or 4 goals it was goals 3 and 4. Honestly. And by the way it was only goal 4 that was offside.

8 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

He's upset about Jota being offside though so who he supports isn't important.

Welcome to the Celtic match threads, you’ll get used to it. It started off as Dundee Utd v Celtic, and is now Diddies United against Celtic. It’s the P&B way. 

Edited by Drew Brees