Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

On 22/08/2022 at 22:56, Henrik's tongue said:

With the way the Arabs are going, this should be a canter.

Realistically, 1-2, Abada in the 93rd minute, cos Sellick are richer than everyone else and every game is a meaningless, joyless, farce.

Fucking nailed it.

Just watched the highlights on Sportscene and can’t believe the way that the United defenders just wandered about the pitch after the goal. No enthusiasm, no sense of urgency, no marking, it’s amazing it was only nine. The number 6 seemed to be the worst at doing absolutely nothing, but no idea who he is. Shocking.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just watched the highlights on Sportscene and can’t believe the way that the United defenders just wandered about the pitch after the goal. No enthusiasm, no sense of urgency, no marking, it’s amazing it was only nine. The number 6 seemed to be the worst at doing absolutely nothing, but no idea who he is. Shocking.

Few of them give a f**k, perfectly content to lose goal after goal without as much as a pointed finger at a teammate never mind a shouting match or fisticuffs.

Only one yellow card too, and that was Fletchers accidental hit on the Celtic keeper.

13 hours ago, Empty It said:

Does anyone have Jack Loss' goal difference as a manager? Should make for funny reading.

486 goals for and 362 goals against

Dumbarton (caretaker)- 9 for, 10 against

Alloa.. 53 for, 48 against

St Mirren..  147 for, 104 against

Sunderland..  127 for, 75 against

Hibs..  147 for, 104 against

Dundee Utd..  3 for, 16 against. 

Edited by scotfree

11 hours ago, Number seven said:

The truth is that human beings like to win and both these teams win most weeks.Man United ,Liverpool and other clubs also have followers from all over the world for the exact same reason.

10 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
11 hours ago, Number seven said:
The truth is that human beings like to win and both these teams win most weeks.Man United ,Liverpool and other clubs also have followers from all over the world for the exact same reason.

So you're a glory hunter? Thanks for clarifying.

10 hours ago, Number seven said:

What’s wrong with that?Winning is contagious and feels great.You maybe should try it.

We diddy fans need to be more ambitious in the winning department, imho.

4 hours ago, scotfree said:

486 goals for and 362 goals against

Dumbarton (caretaker)- 9 for, 10 against

Alloa.. 53 for, 48 against

St Mirren..  147 for, 104 against

Sunderland..  127 for, 75 against

Hibs..  147 for, 104 against

Dundee Utd..  3 for, 16 against. 

He has conceded more than 16 for united in 2 games....

8 hours ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

The one positive getting pumped every week is that the threads end up like this, with supporters of our opponent arguing with allcomers from other clubs. It happily detracts from the pumping.

You think?

Much against my better judgement just watched the highlights. I don't think I saw a United challenge, far less a tackle at any of the goals. (I realise these highlights are very heavily edited, but still.)

Edited by Jacksgranda

Twitter was some nick yesterday.  I follow a couple of fairly level headed Celtic fans but even they were giving it the 'what a team', 'Angeball', 'Bring on Madrid' stuff.  

Zero objectivity whatsoever from Old Firm fans.  They're in for a shock in a couple of weeks. 

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Twitter was some nick yesterday.  I follow a couple of fairly level headed Celtic fans but even they were giving it the 'what a team', 'Angeball', 'Bring on Madrid' stuff.  

Zero objectivity whatsoever from Old Firm fans.  They're in for a shock in a couple of weeks. 

Social Media Congrats GIF by NeighborlyNotary®