Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

I feel like the dark cloud inflicted by Mark McGhee and aided by the likes of Zander Diamond, Chris Maguire, Ryan Jack and Clark Robertson in Nov 2010 has finally been lifted slightly by someone else sharing the burden of taking this many.

Celtic have threatened it a few times, but tend to take their foot off the gas.

The fact it’s Dundee United and not a Hamilton/St Johnstone, probably helps too.

3 minutes ago, Number seven said:

This bigoted card keeps being played by all non old firm fans.It’s boring and lazy as both teams are followed by good people who love their teams.

aye your right i apologise its just the "minority" that go to away games and cause mayhem and sing their bigoted songs

1 minute ago, Number seven said:

Why?Are you saying all Rangers and Celtic fans are bigots?

of course I am not saying that. What I am saying is apart from the small % of glory hunters the average OF fan chooses their team by their religious affiliation. 

Just now, Number seven said:

Rubbish!

You don't believe its rubbish. Why would people from all over our country, from Stranraer to Fraserburgh and Kelso to Thurso  travel to Glasgow to watch football. There are 40 other league clubs to choose from.

You know the truth.

1 hour ago, Duszek said:

Please explain more about these ‘moments’. 

it can’t be about winning championships or cups, as clubs do that all over the world.

is it perhaps something non-football related? Keen to hear more.

Is it perhaps the unique experience of doing the Pozn... nope, not that either.

Just now, KTID26 said:

You don't believe its rubbish. Why would people from all over our country, from Stranraer to Fraserburgh and Kelso to Thurso  travel to Glasgow to watch football. There are 40 other league clubs to choose from.

You know the truth.

The truth is that human beings like to win and both these teams win most weeks.Man United ,Liverpool and other clubs also have followers from all over the world for the exact same reason.