Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

Just now, Number seven said:

Deluded when you think Celtic are better this season.They are not.

Based on what evidence?

Considering you’ve already stated Celtic got pumped every game in Europe last season despite us winning exactly one less game than one half of the Europa League finalists?

Just now, Number seven said:

Deluded when you think Celtic are better this season.They are not.

We won 3 of our first 7 games last season ffs, we are already 5 wins from 5 having scored 20 and conceding 1. 

But yeah we are clearly the same or worse 

Frustrated World Cup GIF

9 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Not nice to see any team getting that from any of these glory hunting, thick bigots. 

im a dundee supporter and watching united get skelped is highly amusing BUT i fucking dread to think what celtic would do to us if drawn against them in a cup.

also find it amusing that once again the media go into overdrive hyping up a celtic team who should be skelping teams by these type of scores regularly due to the difference in finances.

its also amusing when they get humped in europe and then complain how unfair it all is due to other teams having bigger financial clout than they

wish they and their brothers across glasgow would just f**k off and leave us to watch our football in peace.

50 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Every match? Are you sure? I do have a fleeting recollection of us winning some games in Europe least season including (ironically) the AZ team that also just beat Dundee United.

And we already look a very different team to the one of that time last season, this time last season we had our worst start to a season in about 30 years 

Keep playing with your 2 centre halfs playing 20 yards apart Real Madrid will wipe the floor with your team, Until you learn to defend you will achieve nothing in Europe.

16 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

im a dundee supporter and watching united get skelped is highly amusing BUT i fucking dread to think what celtic would do to us if drawn against them in a cup.

also find it amusing that once again the media go into overdrive hyping up a celtic team who should be skelping teams by these type of scores regularly due to the difference in finances.

its also amusing when they get humped in europe and then complain how unfair it all is due to other teams having bigger financial clout than they

wish they and their brothers across glasgow would just f**k off and leave us to watch our football in peace.

F””k off where you plum?

4 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Keep playing with your 2 centre halfs playing 20 yards apart Real Madrid will wipe the floor with your team, Until you learn to defend you will achieve nothing in Europe.

When they get pumped 7-0, they’ll cite the financial gulf without any self-awareness.

We can but hope 

FTT & FTH 

6 minutes ago, Number seven said:

If that’s what you lot do when drinking beer,I think I’ll pass.

Mate no one invited you 

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

I’ll pass that feedback onto Ange, thanks