Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

5 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Flat track bullies.The fat Aussie had his arse skelped every match in Europe last season.Angeball? 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Every match? Are you sure? I do have a fleeting recollection of us winning some games in Europe least season including (ironically) the AZ team that also just beat Dundee United.

And we already look a very different team to the one of that time last season, this time last season we had our worst start to a season in about 30 years 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Every match? Are you sure? I do have a fleeting recollection of us winning some games in Europe least season including (ironically) the AZ team that also just beat Dundee United.

And we already look a very different team to the one of that time last season, this time last season we had our worst start to a season in about 30 years 

Deluded nonsense mate.I repeat-Celtic are flat track bullies.

4 hours ago, HailHailHayley said:

Supporting Celtic gives you moments  that other football clubs can not even dream of. 

Please explain more about these ‘moments’. 

it can’t be about winning championships or cups, as clubs do that all over the world.

is it perhaps something non-football related? Keen to hear more.