Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Well, you don't need to worry about that anymore.... 

I posted fully in the knowledge that it was almost certainly an irrelevant question

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They just said on Sportsound that this is Dundee United's worst ever home defeat. Previous worst was 0-7 agianst Morton in the 1950s.

Well, there's one positive

Hopefully Utd concede 10 here. That gives  the rest of us a bit of a safety net so that when we get our inevitable OF pumping we keep it under that.

Can just imagine the excitement on sportsound as the next diddy is being horsed 5-0 at HT.. “will they manage to stop celgers from matching the biggest score of the season? It promises to be a fascinating second half where we’ll find out..”

1 minute ago, AW saint said:

Won't slate utd. Celtic could do this to anyone outwith the Glasgow or Edinburgh teams

They could but that's not stopping me laughing, mostly at Jack Ross though tbh.

Edited by thomas

What has Jack Ross done to get jobs at  the likes of Sunderland, Hibs and Dundee Utd? Loved him as a player at Clyde but I’m baffled as to why he still gets jobs at this level. 

I saw a post by the coaches voice that described him as one of the best coaches in world football??? He’s clearly got some sort of reputation within football. Which is now destroyed.

5 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Thankfully for United, there's 600k from the ugly sisters champions league coming their way next season, so if they invest this wisely they can use that to bridge the gap. By punting Jack Ross into space presumably.  

8 snigger. 

Yup!

Leanne on sportsound saying if teams could have a "better business plan" with that 500k the gap wont grow!