Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

With the way the Arabs are going, this should be a canter.

Realistically, 1-2, Abada in the 93rd minute, cos Sellick are richer than everyone else and every game is a meaningless, joyless, farce.

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Realistically, 1-2, Abada in the 93rd minute, cos Sellick are richer than everyone else and every game is a meaningless, joyless, farce.

You're coming across with that post as being a tad bitter about the criticism your fans have been getting, particularly at away games. 

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You're coming across with that post as being a tad bitter about the criticism your fans have been getting, particularly at away games. 

Despite there being no mention of anything to do with away games at all you seem to be itching to talk about it straight after the OP. That’s some crowbar you have there.

Anyway hopefully this thread doesn’t turn in to another tedious farce so on to the game. I can’t see past a convincing win for us given how bad Utd have been recently, Jack Ross seemed a bit of a broken man in the interviews last weekend.

Edited by gannonball

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Despite there being no mention of anything to do with away games at all you seem to be itching to talk about it straight after the OP. That’s some crowbar you have there.

Anyway hopefully this thread doesn’t turn in to another tedious farce so on to the game. I can’t see past a convincing win for us given how bad Utd have been recently, Jack Ross seemed a bit of a broken man in the interviews last weekend.

Have you woken up before your sense of humour this morning? I'm sure it will be with you shortly.

9 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Not if United play their pets.....dogs, cats, rabbits, bearded dragons, tropical fish and such like.  That would at least be a joyful farce. Any United players who don't own a pet when the Old Firm come calling  should really have a good look at themselves .

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not our problem if you don’t like that we find the old firms entire domestic season a tedious farce. 

I have no issues with people having that lookout tbh and can understand why, it’s when people start telling you it’s how you feel I find a bit baffling. In fact I think you probably know it’s not really ourselves that really have the problem over it. 

Edited by gannonball

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I have no issues with people having that lookout tbh and can understand why, it’s when people start telling you it’s how you feel I find a bit baffling. In fact I think you probably know it’s not really ourselves that really have the problem over it. 

I don’t think you have a problem with it. I think you really should have a problem with, albeit I’m cognisant of the fact asking a football fan to double take at their team winning is a big ask.