FC Edinburgh Athletics Club vs Clyde

10 hours ago, RubyTuesday said:

Not disputing that but your home games have been around the 500 / 600 ,mark this season. Is that because some fans are reluctant to travel to Hamilton?

Think there might be a few others who would dispute it 😂

Although our 200 odd probably make the noise of 1000 😉

12 hours ago, RubyTuesday said:

Not disputing that but your home games have been around the 500 / 600 ,mark this season. Is that because some fans are reluctant to travel to Hamilton?

I was taking the piss a bit there because some of our support heavily exaggerate the crowds we get!

I think we will have 200ish there tomorrow at most.

15 hours ago, RubyTuesday said:

248 is higher than we had at some league games last year at Ainslie Park. But disappointing when it was only a fiver to get in. Saturday will be the first league game this season with PATG available. The credit card machines have finally arrived! 

You'll find we will hit the giddy number of 1000+ once we find our new permahome in the sunlit uplands of Ruggy, Gallowgate, Shittleston or East Kilbride.

I say this with some certainty. We have a plan.

5 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I was taking the piss a bit there because some of our support heavily exaggerate the crowds we get!

I think we will have 200ish there tomorrow at most.

Ah thanks for clarifying that! Sorry, I was not coming over all Statto on the attendances. Good luck tomorrow, hope its a decent game and apologies to all Clyde fans in advance for your fan "experience" at the Stadio Del Meadowbank. 

Will be interesting to see if Thicot comes straight into the side now he's available. The back 3 so far have been largely fine but I'd like to see McLean remain in the side and Thicot possibly coming in for Sula or P.Grant. It's just a welcome change to have good options after years of suffering Rumsby and other diddies. 

Edited by CM.

28 minutes ago, CM. said:

Will be interesting to see if Thicot comes straight into the side now he's available. The back 3 so far have been largely fine but I'd like to see McLean remain in the side and Thicot possibly coming in for Sula or P.Grant. It's just a welcome change to have good options after years of suffering Rumsby and other diddies. 

Would be ideal if one of them could shift out to left back and solve a problem!

Nice day for it if nothing else. Clyde look a bit better than I expected but still a good chance FC Edinburgh (still find that hard to type) get their first home points of the season. 

Hibs are away this week so the pubs around the ground should be a bit quieter. The early kick off will be on in the Mash Tun, The Artisan and the Hoppy (possibly a few others as well).

2 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Nice day for it if nothing else. Clyde look a bit better than I expected but still a good chance FC Edinburgh (still find that hard to type)

If it helps try typing FC Franchise, FC Take On, Forth Capital Edinburgh or FC I can't believe it's not City.

Scullion for Roberts is fine for me in terms of performance, he’s looked bright off the bench. Allan should be in our starting XI however, we don’t have many players with his established quality and he offers more than Cameron, who I do like as a bright sub.

Well in the game and behind due a calamitous mix up. I’d say we’ve shaded the game and have had a good number of chances but we’ve not taken them at all. Lyon’s delivery has been painful and Nyamsi is struggling to deliver a ball in at all. The former missing our best chance of the half with an absolute sclaff of on effort after being played through. Peter Grant’s doing his best to give Thicot a chance in the team with how he’s performing today.

We’re getting a lot of joy running through the middle of Edinburgh and I think we could still get something from the game. I’d put Allan on before long though.