Hamilton v Arbroath

Saw a video on twitter that certainly shows some pretty weird behaviour from the away end also tbh. 

I’d be the first to agree with that. The point is that the seating and segregation arrangements facilitated the whole debacle. Was it a cost cutting measure not to put the away fans in the stand behind the goal? A false economy if it was.

I’d be the first to agree with that. The point is that the seating and segregation arrangements facilitated the whole debacle. Was it a cost cutting measure not to put the away fans in the stand behind the goal? A false economy if it was.
I think that's the idea of it. Can't really think of any other explanation other than it sometimes creating a better atmosphere.

On 28/08/2022 at 16:34, Laid-back Accie said:

Believe this is what he was talking about.

Very embarrassing and hard to watch 

However it is very rich for that section to post that when they were easily atleast a million times more embarsssing

4 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Looking at Accies home gates I'd say 7-800, maybe slightly less ??

Was only asking as a few folk had said they had only sold 155 😱 I know they are a horrible tinpot club who play anti football and show no signs of on or off field progression but thought being at least full time they would have sold more, There away support too is diabolical so wouldn’t have been surprised, They have such a terrible reputation in Scotland and if what I am hearing about there drug infested fans from Saturday  then it’s no wonder, You would have to be off your face I suppose to watch that pish 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

1 hour ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Was only asking as a few folk had said they had only sold 155 😱 I know they are a horrible tinpot club who play anti football and show no signs of on or off field progression but thought being at least full time they would have sold more, There away support too is diabolical so wouldn’t have been surprised, They have such a terrible reputation in Scotland and if what I am hearing about there drug infested fans from Saturday  then it’s no wonder, You would have to be off your face I suppose to watch that pish 

Oh my, someone is upset. Must be hard adjusting after your once in a lifetime season. 

2 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Ohhh dear dry your eyes. Arbroath fan moaning about anti football my my.

Strange little person. 

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Imagine being that upset three days after the match has ended?

Was obviously one of the obese middle aged specimens who was squaring up to children.

A proud day for him.

Lol what are you even on about? You still on Drugs 🤣🤣🤣 I unfortunately couldn’t make Saturday due to work commitments but have heard all the disgusting things our magnificent support had to endure from your manky mob, Like I said tinpot club who should be in League 2 with that kind of support and the way your club is run 😱