Hamilton v Arbroath

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Four four fucking two with Zanatta in for Mimnaugh. If Zanatta's as bad defensively as rumoured then it's gonna be a hell of a shift for the midfield two. Been a real problem already this season.

Trust me when I say your midfield won't have to work hard against Allan and Jacobs 😂

14 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Depending on ins and outs it's gonna be a long season....

Would almost prefer donnelly in the middle if park over Jacobs 

Jacobs has been a million miles better than LD in the middle of the park. Him and Little made a mess of a massive punt from their keeper but he’s been perfectly fine and done a decent job 

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Played some really good stuff at times, finding space well and usually controlling it when it gets to them. Definitely fades as the half went on, but this is the best we've been.

Really? I think this game has been absolutely awful fare. Us and you 

Also whoever decided to put everyone in one stand must’ve forgot that there would be a wee group of neds drugged up standing right at the segregation 

f**k me man if they’re managing to kick off against a bunch of pished middle aged folk and bairns from Arbroath what would they be like against a proper set of wee neds in the away end