🔴 🔵 Caley (The) vs Morton (Greenock) 🔵 🐀

Game had 0-0 written all over it until that a abomination of a referee gave that penalty.  Quite what Duffy was meant to do with his hand when the ball was headed against him,  I simply do not know.  Every tackle we made either ended in a foul and or caution while Moreton fouled/dived and generally fell down when it suited them. Game totally spoilt by this p***k of a ref. 

We badly need some steel in the team to stop cheating wee ****s conning the ref. 

Pass marks for Carson and maybe Allardice.  The rest?  Pish.  We were playing for 0-0 and got caught out by a goal that looked inevitable.  Mckay and Oakley barely touched the ball.  Harper isn't good enough for this level.  Boyd and Shaw are both rubbish.  Why have we spunked cash on these two non-entities when we've needed another midfielder since McAlear's loan ended and a proper right back since Rooney went to Perth?  The fact it's two years since he last played for us and we still haven't replaced him is criminal.

Edited by Highland Capital

10 minutes ago, Huisdean50 said:

Game had 0-0 written all over it until that a abomination of a referee gave that penalty.  Quite what Duffy was meant to do with his hand when the ball was headed against him,  I simply do not know.  Every tackle we made either ended in a foul and or caution while Moreton fouled/dived and generally fell down when it suited them. Game totally spoilt by this p***k of a ref. 

We badly need some steel in the team to stop cheating wee ****s conning the ref. 

BBC's stats: ICT 13 fouls, Morton 12. And three bookings apiece. 

If your team really only made 13 to 16 tackles in  a game of about 96 minutes you deserve all you get. In this case, nuthin'.

Talk some sense next time.

1 hour ago, Huisdean50 said:

Someone give this guy a cuddle or give him his sheep back.

1 hour ago, Huisdean50 said:

Thanks for sharing your post-match thoughts Billy; enjoy the freezing portacabin when we claim our next shree points from you.

IMG-20220313-WA0007.jpg.1358f3462ffdd4f170519b480b520fca.jpg

Stinking performance. Couldn't see what the penalty was awarded for but I found it hard to feel like we had been robbed or anything like that given how abysmal we had been for the previous 80 odd minutes. 

Penalty was given for handball and I thought it was the correct decision. His arm was up by his head and it has hit his arm. It was completely unintentional but the way the rules are these days it was the correct decision.

We we’re absolutely dreadful and while I don’t think either team would have complained about it being a draw we can’t have any complaints about losing that. I’m struggling to think of a clear chance we had. A couple of half chances from Samuels and Boyd but that’s about it.

6 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

limmy-falconhoof.gif

13 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

Dry your eyes.

14 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

1041246078_1981.4.11RoyBainesgesture.gif.e17a51e2801b65ef17cc32756e28edeb.gif

14 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

The absolute fkn nick of this shite.

Girfuys 

Absolute state of a decision - the club should be making it clear to whichever chinless goon was refereeing this one that he is now persona non grata at The Caley Stadium

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

Looks a clear penalty to me under the current rules. You see pens like that given all the time these days. 

Whether it's fair that something like that should be a penalty is another thing but the referee has made the right decision for me.