Forfar Athletic -vs- Stenhousemuir (Saturday 27 August 2022)

Utter utter garbage, fair play the Warriors, out fought us all game. 

We are clueless Aiken just why, it so easy to see he is terrible. What do the management see that everyone else doesn't. 

Anhyhoo enjoy your vistory I'm away to drown my sorrows 

8 minutes ago, Neilly said:

At absolutely no point did Hutton look comfortable. He was horrific all game.

He looked somewhat comfortable when you compare him to his defensive partner. Not that that means anything.

That was utter drivel.

showed the most desire in the last 5 minutes than we did the whole game. Nditi a very lucky boy to stay on the park for a moment of madness.

like for like substitution, if it’s not going our way it doesn’t work. Irvine is tactically inept & completely out of his depth. Give him his due we are missing Thomson, Flanagan,& Whyte, but he’s the one that’s assembled the squad & its just not good enough.

I don’t think Stenny were that great but they took their chances, ultimately that’s what it comes down to. They took theirs, we wasted ours. On another day we could of a result but it wasn’t to be, and that’s happening far too often these days.

Too many players underperforming and starting to look disinterested, Moore, Hanratty and McCluskey got pass marks today for both effort and play, Nditi our best player. We have the playing personnel to at least challenge if not win this division but we don’t have the management and coaching staff to get us there. 

Just now, theSilverFox said:

Too many players underperforming and starting to look disinterested, Moore, Hanratty and McCluskey got pass marks today for both effort and play, Nditi our best player. We have the playing personnel to at least challenge if not win this division but we don’t have the management and coaching staff to get us there. 

I disagree with the mcluskey shout. I thought he was dreadful today & has been for some time. He constantly gives the ball away & never tries to win it back. 

1 minute ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

I disagree with the mcluskey shout. I thought he was dreadful today & has been for some time. He constantly gives the ball away & never tries to win it back. 

Doesn't help when he's being asked to go to the halfway line to get the ball. 

3 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Disagree with Hanratty, he looked gutless today, especially in the second half where he refused to try and take on the right back.