Ayr United v Dundee Fri 26 Aug @ 7.45pm (Live on the box)

I’ve never came across a bunch of fans that seem more entitled to think they should win every game than some of the absolute Fanny’s from Dundee. I’m not over excited Ludo, apparently we only beat you because your team made too many mistakes. 

Dundee are pish and on a downward spiral, especially with that manager. 😂. So give yourself peace pal.

Apologies for what I posted (and later removed) earlier in the thread about Luke McCowan going off. I was out of order.
I was only glad he went off because he is a good player. I am not glad he got injured. I hope he's okay and back playing soon.

Good luck the rest of the season.
Glad to see you've made the grown up decision. [emoji6]

5 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ok mate. You seem upset. Do you have someone there with you? Let me know because I’m not sure I’ll sleep till I do. I know you’re also quite big so I’ll need to know how big is the person looking after you.

😂

9 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ok mate. You seem upset. Do you have someone there with you? Let me know because I’m not sure I’ll sleep till I know.  I know you’re also quite big so I’ll need to know how big is the person looking after you.

Don't know why you're so obsessed with my size, you should be celebrating this famous victory for Ayr like a cup win.

Albinson, Houston, Kirk, Musonda, Reading, O'Connor, Dempsey, Murdoch, Ashford, McKenzie, Akinyemi, Mitchell-Lawson, Hewitt & McGinty take a bow.

A phenomenal performance tonight. Enjoy your weekend you sweet princes, I know I will. 😘 

34 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

I’ve never came across a bunch of fans that seem more entitled to think they should win every game than some of the absolute Fanny’s from Dundee. 

That's rich coming from a Partick fan. 

13 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not sure where you’re going with this. Yes. I have 2 spades. Neither of them are big enough to move a 6ft 2inch man into his bed but you’re more than welcome to borrow them. Are you sure you shouldn’t be in your bed?

My ma's deid.

MOTM for me were either Musonda or Kirk. Had the cigars out for that game. Akinyemi was immense as well as was pretty much everyone. I cannot stress enough how good a find Ben Dempsey is and getting him on a three year deal is arguably the best business this club has ever done. Even if we don’t do anything this season this squad won’t be picked apart with the club getting f**k all in the summer. I can see us offering Dipo a contract in the summer and if he knocks it back we’ll try and sell him. That’s got to be our model now. No room for being sentimental and wanting to watch him for another year. Let the big man rip it up for 12 months and if we get a good offer then we take it. That’s a long way away though and we need to hope that the team can keep going the way we have and hopefully we can add a couple of bodies before the deadline next week.