Ayr United v Dundee Fri 26 Aug @ 7.45pm (Live on the box)

Our best performance under Bullen. Everyone played their part. While the goals were good I was really pleased with the resilience. Last season we'd have capitulated after an early goal. 

We're now a quarter of the way to safety but I'm increasingly confident in a top half finish. The spine of that team from the keeper, the centre backs, centre midfield and Dipo look at least as good as anything in this league.

A couple of loans in with the same attitude as the squad we have and I'll be very happy.

calm yourself....  5 games in... look at the points Killie dropped last season.....long way to go
Last season Killie could sack their manager and bring in quality like McInnes to drag them to promotion. Do you really have faith in your board to do similarly should Bowyer need punted?

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Bowyer saying he thought Akinyemi 'handed ' the ball into the net for Ayrs equaliser.

He may well have done...no clear camera angle to prove otherwise.

He absolutely did. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

I had high hopes for that game after Rudden scored 4 minutes in, little did I know it would be nothing but downhill from there...

Conceding from a corner with Ayr's first chance up the park is bad, but there was still plenty of time to score again. Instead, Dundee continuously lost the midfield battle which only got worse after McCowan (our best player so far) went off and the bizarre decision to bring McGhee on. Dundee offered nothing going forward for the rest of the half.

Robinson coming on at halftime is what should have happened when McCowan had to go off, I can only assume McGowan was carrying a knock otherwise that's a McPake calibre substitution.

Sweeney had yet another poor game to emphasise a poor start to the season, the red card might be an excuse to get Ashcroft in the starting 11 ahead of him.

If on losing an attacking player Bowyer's choice is to bring on A) a defensive midfielder and B) a centre back and play him up front ahead of McGinn, then McGinn is done at Dundee.

With that said, well done to Ayr who looked good and have had an incredible start to the season. Glad I didn't publicly post my predictions for this season...