Ayr United v Dundee Fri 26 Aug @ 7.45pm (Live on the box)

Dundee are soft as f**k, aren’t they? Remind me a wee bit of us under Caldwell. Sweeney’s hilarious red at the end might actually be a bonus for them though, because he’s absolute humpty.

Akinyemi is a player. Turns out it worked out really, really well for Ayr that Adeloye stalled for so long on his contract offer.

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

I have a horrible feeling that bringing Ashcroft on as a striker will be the red flag we will refer back to when we eventually part ways with Bowyer. 

I’m all for throwing players on up front to chase a game. 

But you don’t bring off a f**king striker to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Thought Dundee looked physically weak which is surprising. Well deserved win for Ayr United.

Having no spine is surely bad for physicality? 

Very impressive showing from Ayr, wonder how long they could keep this up for.

I can just about accept the odd loss, even at this level, but I can't accept how weak and uninspired these players who are likely the best paid in the league are. Can't wait to hear how Bowyer reacts to that hot garbage, he needs to muster up a big reaction for Tuesday... and some fucking signings too.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Very impressive showing from Ayr, wonder how long they could keep this up for.

I can just about accept the odd loss, even at this level, but I can't accept how weak and uninspired these players who are likely the best paid in the league are. Can't wait to hear how Bowyer reacts to that hot garbage, he needs to muster up a big reaction for Tuesday... and some fucking signings too.

2 losses from 5 games isn’t the odd loss though is it 😂.

That was very impressive. Feed Dipo and he will score. That is as organised and disciplined as we have been since the McCall days. Keep it up Bullen pls.

Happy Friday you honest men and bonnie lassies.

Edited by AuAl

1 minute ago, Sting777 said:

Ayr looked terrific tonight. Early days though but if the big guy keeps that type of form up they are going to be right in the mix. They looked good all over the park. 

Their keeper didnae look to clever at one stage with snotters running doon his chin 😂😂😂