Ayr United v Dundee Fri 26 Aug @ 7.45pm (Live on the box)

Top of the table clash.

Dundee to leave victorious. 

Tele to read ; Derry play with flare and leave with three points from Ayr.

Online obituary to read ; Death in Vegas from Ayr, knocked unconscious by The Derry and left on the flare.

Just now, Superhursy7 said:

How's Luke McCowan (McGowan) getting on for you guys really liked him for us just needed a bit of maturity and not let his head go down when things don't go his way.

One of our better players atm, I would have him starting every week.

28 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

How's Luke McCowan (McGowan) getting on for you guys really liked him for us just needed a bit of maturity and not let his head go down when things don't go his way.

He's a player I feel you can tell if he should be subbed off or not within the first 5-10 minutes. If he's not at it, he doesn't seem to grow into the game.

Very much like McDaid before him.

However, he's 100x better than him. I really like McCowan. Could be a big player for us this season.

He's a player I feel you can tell if he should be subbed off or not within the first 5-10 minutes. If he's not at it, he doesn't seem to grow into the game.
Very much like McDaid before him.
However, he's 100x better than him. I really like McCowan. Could be a big player for us this season.
I was gutted when he left but in hindsight Hopkin/Duffy would have ruined him Bullen though might have got the very best out him.

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

C'mon you Honest Men, you know you really want to ask @Ludo*1 regarding the neutral venue encounter.

How times have changed for these two gents in our Dark Blue collective memories.

dodds.jpg.743679e6c19f1e37dd4cf93cd1990bc6.jpg

#

The arsehole scored a hat trick that day. Dee Archive is a brilliant website. Even found a picture of the programme:4057.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

#

The arsehole scored a hat trick that day. Dee Archive is a brilliant website. Even found a picture of the programme:4057.jpg

I've still got that programme - I was 6 years old at the time and it's one of the first Ayr games I remember being at. 

As for Friday, Mark McKenzie usually bags a double against Dundee so I'm going Ayr 2 v 1 Dundee (McKenzie 2, McCowan) 

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I've still got that programme - I was 6 years old at the time and it's one of the first Ayr games I remember being at. 

As for Friday, Mark McKenzie usually bags a double against Dundee so I'm going Ayr 2 v 1 Dundee (McKenzie 2, McCowan) 

You mean once?

In fairness to Billy Dodds, always appeared to stand his round whilst drinking with Alan Dinnie in the Breadalbane Arms in Constitution Road back in the day.

Also braved Fat Sams on a Saturday evening after scoring the winner for us at Tannadice, only to receive a smack in the chops from some sad act Dab creature of the night.

However, that was then, this is now, f**k 'im, imho.

Regards