Dumbarton vs Elgin City

1 hour ago, kenrobell said:

6b2a88932f143b648b7b24db77f87cc1.png
f4c613600e48c2a4e808319bf599aa29.png

I dunno why your so up in arms about the ref. I see you havnt retracted your earlier comment either or admitted it was out if order. 

But for what it's worth I'll defend the officials here, not that you will care.

You have a still picture, zoomed in to find that the ball looks over the line. The ref can't give that in real time as he has a split second to see it, at his angle he won't be able to see and he has to rely on the lino, whos job is to indicate whether the ball is in or out! The lino's view is clearly blocked by the player trying to keep the ball in so he also isn't sure so can't give it. It's not exactly a 'howler' despite your efforts to make it so. Ok it led to a goal, we won, dry your eyes and move on!

7 hours ago, kenrobell said:

How do you know the ref wasn’t a gambler with something on the game dubious decision he had a good view of the incident yet put a different player in the book ….now he’s either done that for reasons we don’t know or he’s really incompetent books number four for second time doesn’t realise and play on realises later and changes … which is also unlikely as surely he checks his book before he books another player

4 hours ago, kenrobell said:

Yet again where have a said their was a conspiracy against Dumbarton theirs a number of reason why referees are incompetent I’ll finish by telling you to go away back and f**k a sheep

We won, we're in the middle of our best start ever*, stop being a walloper. 

4 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I dunno why your so up in arms about the ref. I see you havnt retracted your earlier comment either or admitted it was out if order. 

But for what it's worth I'll defend the officials here, not that you will care.

You have a still picture, zoomed in to find that the ball looks over the line. The ref can't give that in real time as he has a split second to see it, at his angle he won't be able to see and he has to rely on the lino, whos job is to indicate whether the ball is in or out! The lino's view is clearly blocked by the player trying to keep the ball in so he also isn't sure so can't give it. It's not exactly a 'howler' despite your efforts to make it so. Ok it led to a goal, we won, dry your eyes and move on!

I’ll give you that refs view might’ve been obstructed but lino had a clear unobstructed view. He just cocked it up.

44 minutes ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

I’ll give you that refs view might’ve been obstructed but lino had a clear unobstructed view. He just cocked it up.

I don't think there's a conspiracy nor a betting scandal, but I still think he booked the same player twice and didn't realise it.

Ball in or ball out, Elgin still had a long way to go to get in our box and we had a good amount of time to get back and defend, we didn't, we went on to win the game. The only thing wrong in this was our inability to defend from that position, not the lino's decision.  Move on to next week. 

Mon the Sons