Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡 vs Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️

We're very, very fortunate to only be one goal down. That's been men against boys for the vast majority of the half, not in a physical sense but in terms of decision making both on and off the ball. Thistle look so much more mature and experienced, taking up good positions and picking good passes. The Rovers are in full reactive mode, chasing shadows and trying to plug gaps as they appear left and right. 

Just now, forameus said:

For those better placed, was the disallowed goal onside? Looked it from where I was, players back on the line

I'm dead in line and it looked onside to me. The only thing would maybe be if MacDonald was far enough forward, because Milne was certainly behind the last defender, who was pretty much lying on the line. 

4 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

Scott Brown's availability is going to be a huge factor. Other than Jamie MacDonald, I think he's the most important player for us at the moment. He's not the "best" player, but he's the hardest to replace with who else we have available. 

It's a good laugh, isn't it? 

4 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

Scott Brown's availability is going to be a huge factor. Other than Jamie MacDonald, I think he's the most important player for us at the moment. He's not the "best" player, but he's the hardest to replace with who else we have available. 

Uh oh.

1 minute ago, Against The Machine said:

We've gone long at every opportunity in the last ten minutes and won 0 (zero) headers. 

With no forwards over 6ft is that a surprise? Similar when we try and put high crosses in, absolutely no point. If we're going long it has to turn the defender and have our forwards chase it down and win in a race to the ball. High balls are absolutely dirge if they're just dropping on the head of defenders.