Patrick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ vs Raith Rovers πŸ”΅βšͺ️

Highlights there and the first goal is crying out for someone to boot it down the park.Β 

The goal that wasn't given seemed fine.

The 2nd goal Nolan has made an arse of it but these things will happen.

Rovers goal is down to slack defending and I'd be disappointed with losing it.Β 

Second half looked like 2 teams just going for it which is what you want.Β 

From the 10 minutes I saw the right team won but it looked a bit like just one of those days for the rovers.Β 

Highlights there and the first goal is crying out for someone to boot it down the park.Β 
The goal that wasn't given seemed fine.
The 2nd goal Nolan has made an arse of it but these things will happen.
Rovers goal is down to slack defending and I'd be disappointed with losing it.Β 
Second half looked like 2 teams just going for it which is what you want.Β 
From the 10 minutes I saw the right team won but it looked a bit like just one of those days for the rovers.Β 
Agree completely with the first goal,schoolboy defending. The heartening thing is we are still creating good chances which really should be put away. The next few weeks are critical in relation to who, if anyone is brought in.

Yeah, looked like Dowds in particular should have at at least a couple of free kicks awarded in his favour. Some would have been a bit soft but the ref gave lots of soft free kicks the whole game.
Akinola getting pushed then getting a foul given against him stood out as one of the worse ones, but at least it didnt cost us in the end.

I went mental at this. One of the worst decisions I’ve seen in a while. Grabbed a hold of tunji and flung him out the road, foul against tunji. Genuinely incredible

Just watched highlights.

Bannigan FFS. Just gone 2 up before halftime and he does that

Raith should have equalised. Inexcusable not to hit the target when perfectly played in and fully set.

Pleasing recovery from the QP defeat