Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡 vs Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️

I think McCall fucked it a little in the second half, he made two like for like changes then changed to a back 3 which left Fitzpatrick up front rather than Mullen or Weston, it seemed tailor made for the latter rather than Fitz taking it to the corner flag every time. 

Think over the 90 we deserved it but on another day we could easily have drawn or lost that. 

Good to see Cammy Smith back and making his usual amount of touches in the game. Was like he'd never been away...

Edited by jagfox

A strange game where we should have been miles clear at HT, but also couldn’t have really had any complaints had Raith snatched an equaliser late on.

Obviously glad that we ground out the three points, but the way we fell out of the game in the second half was worrying. A team with even a moderate attacking threat would have taken something from us today, and it’s that level of inconsistency which seems to constantly plague McCall teams.

But anyway, another three points and another message to Jacqui to get the f**k out of our club. Job done.

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Always the danger when you give 2 soft as shite goals away and play 60 mins, again, with no forward.  Thistle will be dissapointed that there was even a sniff of a draw.

That said, fucking sitters in that 2nd half. Especially the one hit wide.

Real lack of communication at the back today.  I might be alone on this, but I think Mcdonald could be helping these guys out a bit more.  Couple of crosses needlessly cleared for corners that should be his ball all day long.

Makes me hope Mitchell gets some chances, he buried several like that playing for Bo’ness. Yes, it was several levels down, but being able to put the ball in the frame is the same at both levels. That being said, any word why he wasn’t on the bench?

5 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Certainly looks onside there, as suspected at the time. 

Yeah, not conclusive but suggests the linesman got it wrong. As you and others said at the time.

Forgive me if I'm being dense but isn't it pretty clear why that was chalked off for offside? The goalkeeper and the defender in front of the goal got themselves past Milne, only the defender on the ground is between him and the by-line, and you need at least two players behind a player for them to be in an onside position?

9 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Forgive me if I'm being dense but isn't it pretty clear why that was chalked off for offside? The goalkeeper and the defender in front of the goal got themselves past Milne, only the defender on the ground is between him and the by-line, and you need at least two players behind a player for them to be in an onside position?

I don't think MacDonald is beyond Milne.