Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡 vs Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️

42 minutes ago, Chrisrush1471 said:

Any suggestions for somewhere to park near the ground?  And somewhere close buy that's child friendly to get lunch/a couple of pints?

There's a lot of places that used to be free parking that are now residents only or are time limited so you can't go to the game and get back on time however Murano St and Panmure Gate area you'll find spaces no bother especially if coming early enough for lunch or on the other side of the stadium I've noticed a few folk parking in the Oakbank Industrial Estate but I've not tried it yet to know how arsey the businesses get about it.

I'm not much help on child friendly or places that do food but the Aitken Suite which is the bar in the main stand on Firhill Road allows children in and I'm 90% sure they do food but I can't say if it's any good.

35 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

There's a lot of places that used to be free parking that are now residents only or are time limited so you can't go to the game and get back on time however Murano St and Panmure Gate area you'll find spaces no bother especially if coming early enough for lunch or on the other side of the stadium I've noticed a few folk parking in the Oakbank Industrial Estate but I've not tried it yet to know how arsey the businesses get about it.

I'm not much help on child friendly or places that do food but the Aitken Suite which is the bar in the main stand on Firhill Road allows children in and I'm 90% sure they do food but I can't say if it's any good.

That's perfect, cheers!

4 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Murano St okay to park on at about 1.30 ish ?

22 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Should be, I've been later than that and got a space fine, should be quieter than usual too with it mainly being student flats and uni not being back yet.

Braw, cheers.

Just now, TxRover said:

Nope, hope the Accies enjoy his six good games…probably why we sent him there now, he’ll have dipped in form by our next match.

He played for us during the COVID season were no fans were allowed in. I genuinely remember nothing about him playing for us.

He scored a load of goals for me in FM21 so I'll always be grateful to him for that though.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He played for us during the COVID season were no fans were allowed in. I genuinely remember nothing about him playing for us.

He scored a load of goals for me in FM21 so I'll always be grateful to him for that though.

Play him to always cut inside to put it on his right foot, and you’ll never go wrong. Will be outstanding for the first three starts with the Accies, then useable for three more, then disappears.

I’d keep the same starting XI from the Inverness game providing Hodson and Docherty are fit to start. Whilst I was calling for us to look at starting two strikers (and I still think we may eventually move to that) McCall isn’t going to do it after a 4-1 victory using the 4-3-3 system. 

Easily the biggest test so far in the league for us.  I was chuffed for Gullan to get his goal last week, and its another big game for him.  We won't be seeing as much of the ball as we have done so far this season, so it's vital things stick up top.

A point would be absolutely fine.

4 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Easily the biggest test so far in the league for us.  I was chuffed for Gullan to get his goal last week, and its another big game for him.  We won't be seeing as much of the ball as we have done so far this season, so it's vital things stick up top.

A point would be absolutely fine.

Certainly the biggest test for our fledgling central defence. Brian Graham is the last guy those two will want to deal with. 

I'm looking forward to it today, we've already seen that pretty much anyone can beat anyone in this league and both teams are coming off decent results (albeit Thistle's demolition of ICT was much more impressive than our arms-length cruise past Hamilton). 

I'd take a point too.