Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡 vs Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️

Would assume we will have an unchanged side for this outside of fitness/injuries after how well the team did last night. Would be huge if we could get a run together as league results have been mixed so far, but on our day this squad can play some great stuff.

Would assume we will have an unchanged side for this outside of fitness/injuries after how well the team did last night. Would be huge if we could get a run together as league results have been mixed so far, but on our day this squad can play some great stuff.
I think there's a possibility of Brownlie starting ahead of Hodson, injury or not. Darren didn't have a massive amount to do when he came on but the 45 minutes will have done him the world of good.

12 hours ago, jaggyness said:
12 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

I think there's a possibility of Brownlie starting ahead of Hodson, injury or not. Darren didn't have a massive amount to do when he came on but the 45 minutes will have done him the world of good.

I think if everybody was fit and raring to go, McCall would have Brownlie in his starting 11. He's clearly carrying too much weight though and sluggish looking on the deck but does make up for this with his aerial ability - albeit he looked at fault for the goal on Friday night. Personally, I would have Muirhead in front of him but don't see this happening.

Next Saturday will likely be too soon for Aero to return anyway so, if Hodson available again, I hoping McCall will go with the same back four.

McCall mentioned Muirhead and Smith might be back fit for this one in his interview with the Glasgow Times last week.

I sincerely hope we don't mess about with the team to shoehorn Smith back in anywhere. Muirhead being back to cover right back and centre half without having to move everyone else in the back 4 about is ideal.