Competition

In an effort to generate a bit more interest in this section of the forum, I wonder if anyone  would be interested in a prediction competition. There was a previous poster a few years back who started one which worked well but it would need at least 20 entrants to work I reckon. 

Would any of you good people be interested? If there's enough interest I'll give more details.

ETA- have I said "interest" enough? 🙄

Edited by jimbaxters

Thanks to all who are replying.

The format will be six matches per weekend to predict the correct score on. In normal league weeks it will be two fixtures from Prem and at least one from the other three divisions and one other interesting match on the card. Cup games will be included as they come up. I will reach out to the site owner to find out how we can potentially set up a prize, even if it's an entry fee and winner takes all. Not sure if that's allowed but will see how it goes. All those who have replied are in already. Anyone else, give us a shout. Cheers.

Right, contacted the site owner and we can do a winner takes all entry fee if we want. He's even offered to contribute to the pot! Do we want to do that or just play for fun? Tenner a skull maybe? Will go with the majority.

Edited by jimbaxters

11 entrants so far (assuming @theesel1994 is in?). Hoping for a few more so we can get it started this week. Don't want to assume everyone is ok with a tenner entry fee so please let me know what you think please @Darvel legend @Shannon @Kenny*******Powers @funky monkey @Inzaghi @dagane @beith19

Does anyone know where I can get a clear, concise list of fixtures for each week? The WoSFL website gives me a headache and doesn't provide such a seemingly complicated thing. 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

11 entrants so far (assuming @theesel1994 is in?). Hoping for a few more so we can get it started this week. Don't want to assume everyone is ok with a tenner entry fee so please let me know what you think please @Darvel legend @Shannon @Kenny*******Powers @funky monkey @Inzaghi @dagane @beith19

Does anyone know where I can get a clear, concise list of fixtures for each week? The WoSFL website gives me a headache and doesn't provide such a seemingly complicated thing. 

scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com is your best friend on that front.