St Johnstone vs Aberdeen 20/8/22

2 hours ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Just watched the highlights. Callum says that he was pleased with the performance up to the goal. Not quite sure why as we did nothing and creating nothing. The goal was coming the whole game up to then.

And apparently Aberdeen ‘sat in’ after they scored. He’s not watching the same game the rest of us are watching. 

The fact that’s how he saw the game should make the alarm bells 10x louder to those that don’t already hear them. As I’m sure I said last night (was pished), the performance was fine in the first half, you could see as soon as the second started there was one team winning. Once Aberdeen took the lead, we completely fell out of the game (again). To come away with that drivel is unreal. Clueless. 

8 minutes ago, Arnie said:

A thought he was poor until the goal  Hayes and Coulson were excellent 

Agreed. Coulson would probably be my pick. Stewart was pretty decent too, albeit he didn’t really have to be. 

14 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

It went over the wall ,not round it,so don’t understand your point tbh 

Na, a three man wall! think it is murphy  Carey that moves his head away from the ball as it goes past him!

hopefully now you will understand the point!

Edited by Center half

7 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

The fact that’s how he saw the game should make the alarm bells 10x louder to those that don’t already hear them. As I’m sure I said last night (was pished), the performance was fine in the first half, you could see as soon as the second started there was one team winning. Once Aberdeen took the lead, we completely fell out of the game (again). To come away with that drivel is unreal. Clueless. 

Spot on. Was very surprised when I heard that in his interview. He’s either deluded or trying to protect his players.

7 hours ago, Center half said:

Na, a three man wall! think it is murphy  Carey that moves his head away from the ball as it goes past him!

hopefully now you will understand the point!

An extra man in the wall wouldn’t matter, if someone shites himself in the wall, hopefully you understand my point