East Fife v Forfar

Not that I'm anticipating a huge travelling support (I honestly don't blame you) but for anyone heading to Bayview tomorrow, AVOID the A915 road. 

The Lundin Links Hotel pretty much burnt to the ground overnight and the road is completely closed off and will be for the next wee' while. 

44 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Deary me the state of this thread is chronic.

onto the game I’m fairly confident going into this one, we’ve played very well the past 2 weeks & look good going forward.  East Fife will provide a sturdier test so it really could go either way. Hopefully Darren Whyte is fully fit & available from the start. 

I’ll go for a nice 2-0 victory, up the road with all three points & a clean sheet. Happy Saturdays.

Darren Whyte has been ruled out on the match preview.

Also they say McCallum was only winded and not knocked out, hence why he was allowed to play on last Saturday - hopefully he won't drop another clanger tomorrow. 

I think Forfar will win tomorrow. I can see it being 2-0 or 2-1 to the Loons.

2 hours ago, monthefife said:

Not that I'm anticipating a huge travelling support (I honestly don't blame you) but for anyone heading to Bayview tomorrow, AVOID the A915 road. 

The Lundin Links Hotel pretty much burnt to the ground overnight and the road is completely closed off and will be for the next wee' while. 

I canny see any of the forfarians taking that route. But I will be so cheers. My first game of the season, so I'm expecting 2-2, with Ian heddle, & Craig brewster for Forfar. 

9 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Forfar to win 3-1, Shepherd to give the hosts the lead, Slater equaliser, Aitken penalty, McCluskey screamer then a Munro heider

Which one if those Forfar goals is ruled offside? (Slater, Matty, Stef & Andy = 4) I'm guessing Andy's header much like last week 😄 

Keatings is on the bench! I repeat, Keatings is on the bench, he does exist.

Hussain in for Daz

Flanagan makes his first start in the place of Thomson, who doesn't even make the bench (must've picked up an injury during the week).

Armour gets the nod over Matty, as many Forfar fans asked for.