East Fife v Forfar

Just what do East Fife think they are playing at? Making a match against Forfar all ticket, and then charging totally unacceptable entry prices. On finding out these unpalatable arrangements, I realise it will be distinctly possible that I will be unable to attend.

If you are trying to go out of business East Fife, you have hit on a surefire way of going about it.

There are no cash turnstiles at Bayview and supporters are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets online. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone by calling the club office on 01333 426323.

https://eastfifefc.info/latest-news/1185-ticket-info-v-forfar-athletic

£18 😆

AZ Alkmaar were charging 18Euro for their European tie against Dundee Utd.

I'll not be going, f**k that.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

https://eastfifefc.info/latest-news/1185-ticket-info-v-forfar-athletic

£18 😆

AZ Alkmaar were charging 18Euro for their European tie against Dundee Utd.

I'll not be going, f**k that.

If Forfar can score as many goals as AZ did against Dundee United £18 might be worth it.

However, I doubt that result so £18 is far too steep for a League Two match.

Yes, the price is too much, but, realistically if you are willing to travel from Forfar, giving up your Saturday afternoon/early evening, making a 3 hour round trip, are you really going to be put off by the price being £3 higher? I'm not defending the increase, but prices/costs are rising everywhere just now, inflation highest in 40 years, football is no different.

One one hand, I see it as a tax on loyalty, the other, other clubs will have to increase prices in the coming seasons, East Fife just look bad, as we've done it first. 

15 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Strong entry in the "Scottish League Two 2022/23 over-dramatic reaction to East Fife's ticket prices" but you're going to have to do better to dislodge Braveheart's Dad from top spot.

Thank you for the accolade. Can’t be bad that after 3 League games I have made an impression. Be sure to inform me when I am no longer in top spot in order that I can do better.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

42 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Big cost of living squeeze going on in Forfar right now with the price of bunnets and wellies increasing.

Surely due to the war in Ukraine, grain prices will be sky high this year, meaning every farmer in the East of Scotland will have a bit extra in the pocket this year. Quick guys, put it up to £24 for this one!

18 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Thank you for the accolade. Can’t be bad that after 3 League games I have made an impression. Be sure to inform me when I am no longer in top spot in order that I can do better.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

I think he means you're a dick but just being polite about it.